Aglets

Game 1: Ravens @ Dolphins

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will be victorious?

• Baltimore
    • Miami

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 9/8/2019 at 17:00

I can't wait to watch, and am picking the Ravens, but I can't help but think there is a chance that we may lose.  Sorry, I still am not sold on this offense and we haven't really played a starting offensive unit yet(even though Sunday won't really be a starting offensive unit), so I have to see what this secret weapon is on offense.  

The Dolphins are pretty much tanking this season. I don't think the Ravens have much trouble this week but I don't think it's a blowout. 

51 minutes ago, Brian88 said:

The Dolphins are pretty much tanking this season. I don't think the Ravens have much trouble this week but I don't think it's a blowout. 

In his last two starts to begin a season he had a ton of yards and Tds and only 1 INT ..... If Fitz is good he will give the Ravens trouble! I think his career record against is something like 8-4

13 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

In his last two starts to begin a season he had a ton of yards and Tds and only 1 INT ..... If Fitz is good he will give the Ravens trouble! I think his career record against is something like 8-4

I'd be more concerned if he was still with the Bucs with some of the best weapons in the league to work with. He doesn't have much to throw to or much of a line and they just traded away their best lineman and deep threat.

The Ravens should roll, just don't know what is going to show up from us. Don't know that we're good enough to do it but if we're going to be anything this year we win this game fairly easily. Losing either one of these first two games would be a hard blow to recover from.

15 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

Drinking the Purple Koolaid? Homer 😂

I am for this game for several reasons.  Both the offense and defense want to come out strong and prove the doubters wrong.  As we saw in last night's CHI/GB opener, both teams had a lot of rust to shake off.  Harbs usually has the Ravens ready to play  (see last season's opener).   Plus the Dolphins are going to be terrible this year.  

13 minutes ago, SouthRider said:

I am for this game for several reasons.  Both the offense and defense want to come out strong and prove the doubters wrong.  As we saw in last night's CHI/GB opener, both teams had a lot of rust to shake off.  Harbs usually has the Ravens ready to play  (see last season's opener).   Plus the Dolphins are going to be terrible this year.  

True 

I still have the over/under at 7 wins. If I’m betting I’m going under. For all the reasons you stated, I doubt the doubters will be convinced by anything other than total domination 

22 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

True 

I still have the over/under at 7 wins. If I’m betting I’m going under. For all the reasons you stated, I doubt the doubters will be convinced by anything other than total domination 

Even total domination will pretty meaningless against the Dolphins.  Last year the team totally dominated the Bills but it was pretty meaningless to the team's strength.