Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AceKing

Lamar said he wanted to show off

Recommended Posts

He said he wanted it to see the “best offense we have ever seen”

He is 9 for 9 with 4 tds so far and looking incredible.

He is performing.

This is awesome.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 2:18 PM, AceKing said:

He said he wanted it to see the “best offense we have ever seen”

He is 9 for 9 with 4 tds so far and looking incredible.

He is performing.

This is awesome.

Miami is the equivalent to a 2nd tier college team. He did look good but he had so much time that he might as well have been passing at practice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

Miami is the equivalent to a 2nd tier college team. He did look good but he had so much time that he might as well have been passing at practice.

The miami football team would beat alabama by 30 and not look back.  They are not a good NFL team but let's not try and pass them off as a college team, much less and 2nd tier college team.

I am sure Lamar will struggle at times, but your blindness toward what was a great performance is not really going to help you prove any points.  I know you want to call Lamar a trash QB that wont be in the league on 2 years but you dont have the juice for that yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Camden_yardbird said:

The miami football team would beat alabama by 30 and not look back.  They are not a good NFL team but let's not try and pass them off as a college team, much less and 2nd tier college team.

I am sure Lamar will struggle at times, but your blindness toward what was a great performance is not really going to help you prove any points.  I know you want to call Lamar a trash QB that wont be in the league on 2 years but you dont have the juice for that yet.

Not sure the Miami football team would beat Alabama, but I don't know if they are a 2nd tier team either.  AFC East is very weak, let's not forget the drubbing we put on Buffalo last year 47-3 where Flacco threw 3 TDs and we proclaimed we had an offense.  I don't think Roll Tide is blind to Lamar's performance, he actually acknowledges Jackson looked good, but in all honesty, he was facing an abysmal/dysfunctional team so you have to take that performance with a grain of salt.  Our O-Line isn't that good and Lamar had all day to throw, hard not to have those numbers in that situation.  He has changed since last year and I hope he continues to perform, just I need to see some consistency before I anoint Lamar MVP.  Too much red flags last year for me watching Lamar but he looked great on Sunday, so I'm hopeful.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jarman86 said:

Not sure the Miami football team would beat Alabama, but I don't know if they are a 2nd tier team either.  AFC East is very weak, let's not forget the drubbing we put on Buffalo last year 47-3 where Flacco threw 3 TDs and we proclaimed we had an offense.  I don't think Roll Tide is blind to Lamar's performance, he actually acknowledges Jackson looked good, but in all honesty, he was facing an abysmal/dysfunctional team so you have to take that performance with a grain of salt.  Our O-Line isn't that good and Lamar had all day to throw, hard not to have those numbers in that situation.  He has changed since last year and I hope he continues to perform, just I need to see some consistency before I anoint Lamar MVP.  Too much red flags last year for me watching Lamar but he looked great on Sunday, so I'm hopeful.

The debate over whether the best college team could beat the worst NFL team has been answered again and again.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/no-alabama-cant-beat-the-browns-1480551981

According the heads of sports books..."Two touchdowns may be too low, maybe three or four."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Camden_yardbird said:

The miami football team would beat Alabama by 30 and not look back.  They are not a good NFL team but let's not try and pass them off as a college team, much less and 2nd tier college team.

I am sure Lamar will struggle at times,

 

1) but your blindness toward what was a great performance is not really going to help you prove any points.

2) I know you want to call Lamar a trash QB that wont be in the league on 2 years but you dont have the juice for that yet.

 

 

🤣

 

Lamar had so much time against the Dolphins defense that it was absurd. If you cant see that its not worth having a conversation based on Homerism that is baseless. I'd bet that quite a few top college teams could make the Dolphins look bad. But, its not worth arguing since it can't be proven.

1) This is what I said in the game thread " Miami might not win a game this season. With that said, we have a reason to be optimistic. "       And yes it was against a team that is going to lose double digit games.

 

2) Don't put words in my mouth! I'm far from sold on LJ. But, I think he has a chance! If he's not in the league in two years it will be due to injuries.  Last season he turned over the ball +/- 2 times per game.  Yesterday he had no pressure.

We will have a very good idea where Lamar is on 11/04 after he has played against KC, New England, and the Seattle.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats







×
×
  • Create New...