Sign in to follow this  
OFFNY

vs. BLUE JAYS, 9/17

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I'll disagree.

Me too. Don't know their WAR but Villar and Means are having much better years by the eye test. Nothing against Trey, he's having/had a GREAT year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• Yeah, Hunter’s problem is always being dialed up to the max. So a home run and routine ground ball out didn’t sound that much different with him on the call.  Hunter on the radio was tolerable, but him calling games on MASN made the television experience much less enjoyable. 
    • I like the enthusiasm, but I didn't like his voice when he got enthusiastic. Just kinda grated on me. Super nice guy. I really just don't enjoy his broadcasts though. I do enjoy how he paused and let everyone boo Tex that one Opening Day. Respect. 
    • The main thing I did like about Hunter was how excited he’d get when the O’s came through in a dramatic moment.    Yeah he’d often get too enthusiastic over plays that were unimportant, but when the plays actually were important, his enthusiasm was fun to listen to.   
    • My seats that I have had for the last 20 years were demolished this year by the O’s. What they have done in the lower bowl is eliminated the last three rows in most if not all section that has handicap seats.  This was done to build platforms to mount handicap seats that will be more view friendly.  Every time some would stand their view would be blocked.  A thoughtful thing to do. They could have communicate this to seat owners a little better then they did, but it all washed out eventually. I also believe they may be fazing out Ticket Reps at least for Orange memberships, (13 game plans).   Orange memberships no longer get paper tickets , unless you pay an up fee and everything is being handled through the ballpark app.  All cost saving measures, but when you’re losing I would think you want more interaction with your fan base. I guess we will see as the season gets closer
    • Herrera definitely looks like he’s got a bit of pop in his bat — .193 ISO in 266 PA in the majors, .176 in the minors.   He’s got a fair bit of swing and miss, though, 29.7% in the majors and 20.2% in the minors.    I agree he could be an interesting one to watch.   
    • I’ll check this out later, but if I never hear “two game hitting streak” uttered again it’s a win for me. 
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now