Crazy O

Random Thoughts

I drink Jack Daniels while watching Jack Bauer on 24 nights.

I also drink Jack when the Jack commercial comes on during the 7th inning stretch of Orioles games.

Why do fat dudes at the gym try to lift more weights instead of toning or slimming down?

Joe Weider looks asian on some of those workout belts.

Why do fat dudes at the gym try to lift more weights instead of toning or slimming down?

Joe Weider looks asian on some of those workout belts.

I can answer that first one, as I have a nice lil beer gut.

The simple answer is this. Lifting weights ads bulk and muscle to help undo the awkwardness of a beer belly with spaghetti arms. A beer belly with GUNS doesn't look nearly as bad. And while its probably a better idea health wise to use the cardio machines and lose the weight, then you can't sit back with a cold one and watch the ballgame when you get home.

So see, it all makes perfect sense! We can't ALL havs six pack abs AND muscles to boot. Some of us have to make a decision, and the fact is its easier to add muscle than to lose a gut.

Most people don't realize, that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common woodscrews, can make a child look like a deer. - Jack Handey

Oh wait! "Random Thoughts"... not Deep Thoughts.

I drink Jack Daniels while watching Jack Bauer on 24 nights.

I also drink Jack when the Jack commercial comes on during the 7th inning stretch of Orioles games.

I'm drinking Jack, and hoping my knee pits and... nads... stop sweating. lol

Most people don't realize, that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common woodscrews, can make a child look like a deer. - Jack Handey

Oh wait! "Random Thoughts"... not Deep Thoughts.

has_anynoe.jpg

Yes, Alyssa Milano, you can try that "come hither" look all you want...it's never going to work when you're wearing a New York Giants zip-up.

I'm spoken for, anyway...but even if I wasn't...that would just have to come off.

Well, I'll be dipped. Baseball Tonight actually used WAR as a featured statistic in one of their graphics.

I'm also tired of Baseball Tonight (hey, I could end the sentence here...) not updating their little fake ticket graphic with the team names on them...they all still say "20" on one side and "09" on the other. Hmm, I need a job, you know...I pay enough attention to detail to actually notice and could make sure things like that get corrected! Would it kill someone to do their job well? (I guess this turned into a "short rant"...oh well.

Yes, Alyssa Milano, you can try that "come hither" look all you want...it's never going to work when you're wearing a New York Giants zip-up.

I'm spoken for, anyway...but even if I wasn't...that would just have to come off.

Bite thy tongue!

Alyssa Milano could roll around in pig (doo doo) and still be the most beautiful woman on the planet...

...right behind my beautiful bride, that is! ;)

:laughlol:

You must admire my team loyalty, however...remember, where there's a Giants zip-up (which is bad enough) a Yankees jersey probably isn't far away. I shuddered when contemplating it.

I switched to ESPN to catch Baseball Tonight, but the Tennessee-Alabama women's softball game was on (Tennessee just lost after mounting a furious seventh-inning comeback). I was amused when Kelly Grieve (Ben Grieve's cousin) pulled a two-run homer for the Lady Vols. One of the commentators noted that one of the things helping her was her "backside rotation."