Crazy O

Random Thoughts

Yesterday at work someone asked me if I play for the Orioles (I know my adidas O's jacket is pretty sweet, but...).

I’m so tired of pretending my life isn’t perfect and beachin.

• Upvote 1

Quoting a banner ad here on the OH:

"8 [sic] out of 10 Walmart shoppers agree that they love new Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam."

The Dona's mother used this last weekend...it turned her hair (usually medium brown) so black it had blue tones, in half the time that the normal formula takes to do what it does. She was barely able to scrub the excess dye off of her skin. Desired effect? Not so much. When she went to the salon to get it fixed, the folks there said they've been getting myriad complaints about it.

This just goes to further show what 8 out of 10 Walmart shoppers know....

Not exactly a rant, just an anecdote....

I think I'm going to start listening to the voices in my head...they just might be right. :thumbsup1:

As long as it's not the "little head" talking Rev, I agree whole "hard"edly! I made so many mistakes listening to that little guy....(I assume you have a little gurl down there too, that makes bad decisions, right????) :P

Edited by bobmc
  • Upvote 1

Quoting a banner ad here on the OH:

"8 [sic] out of 10 Walmart shoppers agree that they love new Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam."

The Dona's mother used this last weekend...it turned her hair (usually medium brown) so black it had blue tones, in half the time that the normal formula takes to do what it does. She was barely able to scrub the excess dye off of her skin. Desired effect? Not so much. When she went to the salon to get it fixed, the folks there said they've been getting myriad complaints about it.

This just goes to further show what 8 out of 10 Walmart shoppers know....

Not exactly a rant, just an anecdote....

Blue hair alert! Tell her to turn her damn turn signal off.

How does weams find his avatars?

Sometimes I feel there should be a constantly updated weams avatar thread, and it should be a "Sticky" at the top of this forum....