Sign in to follow this  
Aglets

Game 4: Ravens VS Browns

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who you got?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 9/29/2019 at 17:00

This one will decide it all!

At least, if we want to have a 2 game lead in the division at the end of September.

I'm in favor of that personally.

This will be a great game to judge where this team is at. The Browns will present a good test but I do see us winning this game since we're home. Saying that, this is should be a close game. 

7 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

This will be a great game to judge where this team is at. The Browns will present a good test but I do see us winning this game since we're home. Saying that, this is should be a close game. 

Ravens due to home field

The Ravens have averaged 200 yards rushing per game.  Cleveland gives up 100.  To me this comes down to Baltimore being above 150 yards rushing.  Do that, control the clock, keep Clevelands moribund passing offense off the field and you win.  Cleveland will wake up against someone, just make sure it's not the ravens.

I picked Ravens, but I think it comes down to turnovers.  The Browns picked Goff three times last week. The Ravens' secondary needs to do better.   Mayfield has been making some poor decisions on throws.  Time to get some picks.  Hopefully they run the ball more than last week and dominate TOP.  

That was the most excruciating drive I've ever watched. What was that like 20 plays and a quarter and half of possession time? And how many wide open receivers do we need to see to realize the communication on the defensive backfield is awful? Is this coaching? Is it that Earl Thomas is a moron and can't communicate? 

What are they working on during the week? We're not talking about a lack of talent, we're talking about an awful scheme that apparently the players can't pick up or it's a good scheme and the players are morons.

2 minutes ago, Camden_yardbird said:

The Browns just exposed the middle linebackers like they were all rookies.

Didn't take the Browns to show this. I've said since game one that the Ravens inside linebackers are awful. It's embarrassing that Wink Crapindale thinks these guys are good enough. They aren't even good enough to play for Alabama.

6 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Didn't take the Browns to show this. I've said since game one that the Ravens inside linebackers are awful. It's embarrassing that Wink Crapindale thinks these guys are good enough. They aren't even good enough to play for Alabama.

Turned on Wink that fast?

Awful decision by Jackson after Andrews dropped a ball right in his hands. He avoids the sack and then has the whole right side open and he goes back in the pocket and gets sacked by the guy he originally avoided.

Really poor start for the Ravens. After watching the Terps embarrassment, it's going to be tough to take if the Ravens lay an egg here. So far Jackson looks confused, Andrews drops his only target and the defense looks like a dumpster fire. 

Other than that they are looking great.

• Haha 1

Just now, Camden_yardbird said:

Turned on Wink that fast?

I'm not sure yet. I don't know if his scheme is too difficult to understand or the Ravens just have too stupid of players, but I've never seen as many open receivers in my life. 

• Like 1

How can you have such little game awareness that you are that open and then catch the ball out of bounds? Good God i think the Ravens literally draft the dumbest players available.

• Like 1