TonySoprano

#12 Penn St @ MD

Well, now you know why Penn State is 39-2-1 all-time vs Maryland.   Since joining the Big10, PSU 192-70 including 2016-18, 142-20.

Mid 1st Q already 14-0 PSU.
70848366_10158329087462502_2268965947563

And there were a ton of recruits there tonight.   Probably lose them all after this fiasco.   I think Locksley is in WAY over his head.   But, in fairness to him, PSU takes any recruit from the DMV that they want that doesn't go to Bama or Michigan.   They are a far more talented team.

I don’t recall a bigger smack down on a home team in a hyped game on national TV in a long time.  Nittany Lions were bigger, faster, stronger and better coached.  Terps will struggle he rest of the way.

Maryland should take half of the resources they use for football and sink it into baseball. At least we have a decent shot at climbing the hill in baseball.

10 minutes ago, OsEatAlEast said:

Maryland should take half of the resources they use for football and sink it into baseball. At least we have a decent shot at climbing the hill in baseball.

They were making solid progress in Baseball just a few years ago.  Then they let their coach get hired away.

9 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

They were making solid progress in Baseball just a few years ago.  Then they let their coach get hired away.

Yes sir! Bet John Szefc would have stayed for a cool 3 mil. Rob Vaughn and Matt Swope are still with the MD baseball program at least to my knowledge.

Edited by OsEatAlEast

This program is going nowhere. How does a coach with a 5-37 record and can't compete with Penn State in their own sold out stadium going to recruit the best DMV players? 

Face it, this program is going nowhere as long as it's in the Big Ten.

I spent my last dollar on Maryland football last Friday. Between taking 45 minutes to get into the gate and the embarrassing performance that shows the talent is nowhere even close to being competitive, and I'm done until I see some meaningful change.