OFFNY

vs. RED SOX, 9/29

o

Former organization Oriole Eduardo Rodriguez will be aiming for his 20th win of the 2019 season.

Current Oriole James Chandler "J.C." Shepherd will be aiming for his 1st career Major League win.

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Hanser Joel Alberto Pena - 3B

Austin Charles Brian Hays - CF

Trey Mancini - LF

Renato Nunez - 1B

Jonathan Rafael Villar Roque - 2B

Mark Trumbo - DH

Steve Wilkerson - RF

Robert Austin Wynns - C

Richie Martin - SS

James Chandler "J.C' Shepherd - RHP )) (0-0, 7.71 ERA)

BOSTORED SOX

Markus Betts - RF

Rafael Calcano Devers - 3B

Xander Bogaerts - SS

Julio Daniel "J.D." Martinez - DH

Mitchell Moreland - 1B

Christian Vazquez - C

Brock Wyatt "B.W." Holt - 2B

Gorkys Gusstavo "G.G." Hernandez Lugo - LF

Jackie  Bradley, Jr. (AKA, "J.B.J.") - CF

Eduardo Jose Rodriguez Hernandez - LHP )) (19-6, 3.80 ERA)

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

o

1 minute ago, spiritof66 said:

These guys are looking a lot more like areal major league team. Better late than never.

Helps facing a Red Sox team that has given up.

I expect the Sox will come out to play today.

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Helps facing a Red Sox team that has given up.

I expect the Sox will come out to play today.

They were saying on the broadcast, Eduardo going for 20 wins today. You KNOW he's giving it his all.

And losing...

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

Former organization Oriole Eduardo Rodriguez will be aiming for his 20th win of the 2019 season.

o

o

The Oriole offense is doing their best to prevent that from happening on their watch.

o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• I make under 30K, so I get all the money i put in sans SS back. I normally wait because the community college by my house offers a free tax program so I can file my taxes and get my refund without having to pay for anything. I'll be checking to see if ODU has something similar to that, but if I can get all the $ I can back, then that's more beneficial in the long run rather than throwing 20-30 dollars to H&R Block. 
    • At least one written rule was broken.  That's why the Astros were punished.  Sandy Alderson, then baseball’s executive vice president of baseball operations, sent the following memo to clubs in 2001:  Please be reminded that the use of electronic equipment during a game is restricted. No club shall use electronic equipment, including walkie-talkies and cellular telephones, to communicate to, or with, any on-field personnel, including those in the dugout, bullpen, field and – during the game – the clubhouse. Such equipment may not be used for the purpose of stealing signs or conveying information designed to give a club an advantage.  Commissioner Rob Manfred, said it was too difficult to punish the players because it was impractical given the number involved and their degrees of participation. Further, player punishment could have prompted an appeal or grievance from the players union.  In other words, Manfred never said he couldn't punish the players.  If that were true, Manfred would have covered his ass with it: "Boy, I'd sure like to suspend these shameful perpetrators but unfortunately my hands are really tied by these danged inadequate MLB laws."   He could have and should have punished the players but he's a coward when it comes to the union.
    • I think they should make everything based on age.  It would totally end manipulation. 
    • I agree - I'm thinking Hess breaks spring with a rotation spot.  
    • I think where he is now, he's worth a 2nd or 3rd round pick. He's that interesting with the bat. 
    • Jordon is currently in the #30-ish range for the 2020 draft. My guess is that he’ll drop down a bit further in favor of college players who have a good year. As things stand right now I can’t imagine the Orioles taking him with the 30th or 39th pick unless he shows improvement to his defense.    He strikes me as a guy who’s top potential is Pete Incaviglia. 
    • Well he -spent off-season working with guys that helped Means (make a difference...tbd) -has starter experience and can at go a few innings -We have 2.5 spots spots depending on how you see Cobb, so certainly availability for a few guys to step in/up It's clearly not a lock, but I would imagine they will try him in the rotation at least until he proves he can't.  Time will tell, but we're not rolling in SP, and I think he is among the guys that gets a chance.
  • Popular Contributors