Aglets

Game 5: Ravens @ Steelers

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins the rivalry game?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/6/2019 at 17:00

1 minute ago, Camden_yardbird said:

Correct.  Would not be reviewed for uncalled PI.  Would be reviewed for possession.

I agree that would have been the better challenge.

Oh well.  Then Harbaugh is a terrible coach.  

This is a pretty good game.  Let's get some more points.

39 minutes ago, Finisher said:

Ravens defense is hilariously bad. Maybe hire actual coordinators with track records. And a head coach who can coach.

I think wink is a fine coordinator.  I think their real problem is a lack of talent.  Other than Humphrey I cant think of a player I want around long term.  Past defenses had 4 or 5 guys you wanted long term.

Doesn't get any more stupid than having less than one minute, being on your own 20, taking your time to make plays, then throw a ten yard out route that gets intercepted.

I guess Harbaugh will claim analytics told him to go slow and throw out routes? 

Awful coaching and game calling.

2 minutes ago, Camden_yardbird said:

I think wink is a fine coordinator.  I think their real problem is a lack of talent.  Other than Humphrey I cant think of a player I want around long term.  Past defenses had 4 or 5 guys you wanted long term.

I wouldn't say there's NO ONE on the defense, by yeah, I'd have to agree.  This LB group and secondary is pretty forgettable.  The only LB I'd keep is Judon.  Onwausor is decent, but he's a placeholder as far as I'm concerned.  One of the reasons I was surprised they didn't bring in at least a veteran to pair w/ him (if not draft someone).  The only guy I'd keep from the secondary is Humphrey.

... aaaand there's another pick as I'm typing. 😂  You wouldn't know it by the score, but take away the crappy start by Pitt. and I think the Steelers have been controlling the tempo of this game so far.

... Man, I can't even finish typing. lol  Huge penalty by the Ravens.

Harbaugh just cost us 3 points. 

Everytime I think Harbaugh can't make dumber calls, he one ups himself. 

Saying that, I think Jackson better start running more because his passing is looking a lot more like last year. He really struggles under pressure.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SouthRider said:

Unreal.  Lamar intercepted on their own 25.  That's a 6 point swing.  Could have been worse if Pitt scored a TD.

Watching the replay, it was a terrible throw and decision.   There was a Raven receiver 5 yds in either direction from where it was picked.  If Lamar went to the closest receiver by the sideline it doesn't get intercepted.

6 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

Watching the replay, it was a terrible throw and decision.   There was a Raven receiver 5 yds in either direction from where it was picked.  If Lamar went to the closest receiver by the sideline it doesn't get intercepted.

Absolutely an awful throw, but why is he even throwing a ten yard out with that field position and time left?

Out of the 5 INTs in the past two games, the one at the end of the first half has been the only one that's Lamar's fault. He's gotten really unlucky with two tipped balls into the air and then this one that Boyle flubbed.

That's getting overturned, right?

That looked like a pretty good pass that Boyle just failed to handle.  Should Jackson have kept it?

25 minutes ago, Elbren said:

I wouldn't say there's NO ONE on the defense, by yeah, I'd have to agree.  This LB group and secondary is pretty forgettable.  The only LB I'd keep is Judon.  Onwausor is decent, but he's a placeholder as far as I'm concerned.  One of the reasons I was surprised they didn't bring in at least a veteran to pair w/ him (if not draft someone).  The only guy I'd keep from the secondary is Humphrey.

... aaaand there's another pick as I'm typing. 😂  You wouldn't know it by the score, but take away the crappy start by Pitt. and I think the Steelers have been controlling the tempo of this game so far.

... Man, I can't even finish typing. lol  Huge penalty by the Ravens.

I agree Judon and Owunsur are my other two notable players.