Aglets

Game 6: Ravens VS Bengals

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins the rivalry game?

• Baltimore
    • Cincinnati

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2019 at 17:00

Ravens are favored by 11 points which scares me.  

The Bengals have won 3 of the last 5 games against us.   They won 5 out of 6 against us before that.  so that's 8 out of 11.

We just have not done well at all against them since 2013.   That's kind of a long time, and pretty unacceptable.   So is the smart money on Baltimore like Vegas would indicate?

Maybe it was all Marvin Lewis?   ;)

I voted for a Win ... but, I don't exactly have a lot of faith in that. lol  Like you said, the Bengals always seem to spank us when everything on paper says that we should walk away w/ a win.

Worst team in football against the run vs. 2nd best running the ball.  The Ravens don't even have to lean on any of their weaknesses in this one to win.  Now if the coaches over think it which is entirely possible.

I think the Ravens win at home.  It will be nice to hold on to first place for another week.  Schedule gets much tougher after this game.  I have them finishing the season at 6-10. 

• Haha 1

Outside of the first two drives by the Ravens, they have really played a poor game overall. Outside of the one FG by Tucker, the special teams have been awful, Harbaugh lost another challenge for no reason, and Andrews may have made one of the dumbest, most undisciplined plays that cost the Ravens points, and allowed the Bengals to get the ball back and score three points.

In other words, a typical Harbaugh football team. Up 17-10 at to the Bengals says a lot more about the discipline and true talent on this team. This team will be lucky to finish 8-8 when it goes into the grind of the schedule.

Remember when the Ravens were going right down the field on runs? Yeah, me too. Maybe somebody should remind the OC. Another punt! 

This team need a new coaching staff. This team is undisciplined and has all the skills to be a running beast but wants to throw the ball around because Roman apparently think s they have to despite the fact that the Bengals haven't stopped the run all day.

That call to throw to Boyle, and NOT even into the end zone, was idiotic. Run clock by running on third down. An option play would have been nice, but God that was bad.

500 yards of offense, I don’t think today is the day to be calling for a new OC. Def some problems with execution or specific play calls, but at least at the stadium, it never felt in doubt.

I don't know how the Ravens manage to turn a 500-yard offense day into an ugly win, but they somehow managed.  I'll take it.  Still thankful that the rest of the division is filled with trash cans this season.