Sign in to follow this  
Aglets

Game 7: Ravens @ Seahawks

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who you got?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/20/2019 at 20:25

The line right now is Seattle -3.5 which I find kind of fascinating.     

You'd think it would be much more tilted towards the home team.  They have a top scoring offense, but at least I guess it seems like their defense has taken a bit of a step back.

Will Earl Thomas show up in this 'homecoming' game for him?

I'd be fascinated to listen to arguments in favor of the Ravens winning this one.   

Yes, Wilson is a clutch play maker, but Sea can't cover a TE and we have one of the best in the league. With the way Bal can run the ball and keep the other team off the field, they can stay in any game. Lamar can do what Lamar does and leave defenders looking silly. I'll call an upset and take Bal 27-24.  

1 hour ago, Aglets said:

You'd think it would be much more tilted towards the home team.  They have a top scoring offense, but at least I guess it seems like their defense has taken a bit of a step back.

I'd be fascinated to listen to arguments in favor of the Ravens winning this one.   

Seattle did not look very good last week. They get 3 points for home field. So the oddsmakers believe the game is a coin flip.

6 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Seattle did not look very good last week. They get 3 points for home field. So the oddsmakers believe the game is a coin flip.

They struggled a bit to beat the Browns.   They caught 3 Baker Mayfield INTs.   Not sure if that is supposed to be more encouraging for us or not, heh......since the Browns demolished us.

I just feel like we will have to score like 35 points to win (the last 3 weeks Seattle has scored 27, 30, and 32) and we haven't broken 28 points scored other than Week 1 in the Miami blowout.

I could see this game going either way, but I gotta think the Seahawks will pull this out at home. The Ravens don't tend to play well on the West Coast traditionally under Harbaugh, but I just see our defense having some struggles with Wilson.

3 hours ago, Aglets said:

This is at its heart a game about two teams that want to run the ball.

The ravens are the 1st ranked running team, seattle is 9th.

The ravens are vastly superior on 3rd down converting 48.7%, seattle is below average 35.7%

This in turn leads to a time of possession advantage for Baltimore where they rank 1st.  Seattle 4th.

But can the defenses stop the run?  Baltimore gives up 80 per game while seattle gives up 92.8.

Almost every metric has the Ravens as the better team.  That said, I think seattle wins on coaching, home team calls and preparedness.

According to Zrebiec on Twitter it looks like Peters is expected to play a lot on Sunday.    Jimmy Smith it seems like will probably be out til after the bye.

1 hour ago, Aglets said:

According to Zrebiec on Twitter it looks like Peters is expected to play a lot on Sunday.    Jimmy Smith it seems like will probably be out til after the bye.

Looks like Marquise Brown and Peanut will be out again also

Why is Averett playing corner in the first QTR against one of the Seahawks best receivers? Why is Averett even playing? He has a 42.9 PFF grade. that is awful

25 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Why is Averett playing corner in the first QTR against one of the Seahawks best receivers? Why is Averett even playing? He has a 42.9 PFF grade. that is awful

Came here to say the same thing.  Averett needs to be cut when Canady and Smith are back. 

This game is looking a lot like I thought it would look. 

Everytime we actually defend a pass it looks like we're pretty close pass Interference each time.