Sign in to follow this  
Aglets

Game 7: Ravens @ Seahawks

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who you got?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/20/2019 at 20:25

Just now, Elbren said:

I'm a little mixed on this.  Happy they scored, but it's a little ridiculous that, despite the weather, limited personal on the field and inability in the passing game today, they would still rather look to pass the ball or expect Lamar to "do something special" w/ his feet rather than hand the ball off to Ingram.

Game is almost over and he still only has 12 touches.  Why did we sign this guy if we're not going to include him in the offense?

Man, you're tough. Jackson has been special today and both Ingram and Edwards have been solid in their touches. It's not like they are ignoring him at all. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hallas said:

Well, Andrews may have dropped 5 passes today, but he didn't give up a fumble-6.

True. About the only thing Andrews didn't do was turn the ball over.

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Man, you're tough. Jackson has been special today and both Ingram and Edwards have been solid in their touches. It's not like they are ignoring him at all. 

Jackson has been good, but you shouldn't have to expect him to do EVERYTHING when you have a back like Ingram sitting there doing nothing.  My biggest fear is that a game like this does nothing but make Harbaugh feel justified w/ his usual dumbassery.  Just because it worked out for us this week doesn't mean it will work every week.

This O-line is terrible and this receiving core is suspect, yet our game plan every week seems to be "Rely on that Lamar Magic! He runs! He throws!  He julienne's fries!"  I just think this offense would be a lot more consistent (and better) if we ran the ball 80+% of the time.

3 minutes ago, Elbren said:

Jackson has been good, but you shouldn't have to expect him to do EVERYTHING when you have a back like Ingram sitting there doing nothing.  My biggest fear is that a game like this does nothing but make Harbaugh feel justified w/ his usual dumbassery.  Just because it worked out for us this week doesn't mean it will work every week.

This O-line is terrible and this receiving core is suspect, yet our game plan every week seems to be "Rely on that Lamar Magic! He runs! He throws!  He julienne's fries!"  I just think this offense would be a lot more consistent (and better) if we ran the ball 80+% of the time.

The o-line is terrible?  This is news to me.  They seem pretty solid.  Actually, I think Pro Football Focus had them as one of the best in the league.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit:  https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001063936/article/five-best-worst-nfl-offensive-lines-cowboys-shine-jets-a-mess?networkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Dposition-power-rankings&p.ct=Position+Power+Rankings&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%23000&p.bgc1m=%23EAEAEA&sr=amp

"Ranked first in pass protection and sixth in run blocking by PFF..."

1 minute ago, ArtVanDelay said:

The o-line is terrible?  This is news to me.  They seem pretty solid.  Actually, I think Pro Football Focus had them as one of the best in the league.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Bozeman and Skura have been hot garbage, especially Bozeman.  I'm kind of shocked Hurst hasn't replaced him by now.  The only reason Skura still has a job is because the guy behind him on the depth chart is ... Bozeman. lol

18 minutes ago, Elbren said:

We are watching different games. I don't see Harbaugh just saying go with Jackson and forget everyone else. I see a QB that takes what is given and makes things out of nothing.

49 minutes ago, Elbren said:

That would horrible. I think Harbaugh was good today.  I don't think running Ingram a ton of times is going to win many games.  I think Lamar running when he gets pressured is the way to go.  I mean Lamar has a great game and the defense plays well and your criticism is to run Ingram more.  

1 hour ago, ArtVanDelay said:

Good decision to go for it on 4th down (hindsight 😁) SEA couldn't stop the run all drive.

Before they went for it I was like I can't believe Harbaugh isn't going for it in this obvious go for it situation. 

The only nitpick I have about today's game was allowing Lamar to run with a 17 point lead in the final two minutes.  No need to put him at risk even though they were trying to get to victory formation time. 

9 minutes ago, SouthRider said:

The only nitpick I have about today's game was allowing Lamar to run with a 17 point lead in the final two minutes.  No need to put him at risk even though they were trying to get to victory formation time. 

If they don't let him run and then they have to punt the ball to the Seahawks someone on defense could get injured.  Better to just end the game there. 

1 hour ago, Hallas said:

Well, Andrews may have dropped 5 passes today, but he didn't give up a fumble-6.

Andrews had a tough game ...but I suspect the the hit/tackle on the completion that was 1 1/2 yards short of the first probably had him antsy later in the game.

Nice win .... One I certainly wasn't expecting. Really solid game by the defense.  Look out if we can add a pass rusher before the deadline. 

I really liked the 2 drives that took up a quarter in the 2nd half by the offense. Nice game by Mr Jackson.