Aglets

Game 9: Ravens @ Bengals

Who wins?  

10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will be victorious?

• Baltimore
    • Cincinnati

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2019 at 18:00

The end of Andy Dalton.  The...........debut of Ryan Finley at QB.

Anyone scared?    

First game I remember being a little sloppy and not all that impressive when we won 23-17.    We have Jimmy Smith back now though so that is also a big boost, not to mention some of the other defensive tweaks we've made.

Have to think we take the rookie QB to school here, and don't get ahead of ourselves.

EDIT - AJ Green reinjured his foot and is likely out for the year.  Wonder where he will be in 2020.

Blow out, Total domination, a smack down!

a winless Bengal team, a rookie QB making his 1st start!

The cards are stacked heavily in our favor!

This game should be a good barometer  of who the Ravens are.  If they are truly good they will have that killer instinct and control this game from start to finish.  If they are pretenders they will struggle,  perhaps winning the game late.  I am hoping for another Miami romp but expect something closer to the first Cincy game.  

4 hours ago, SouthRider said:

This game should be a good barometer  of who the Ravens are.  If they are truly good they will have that killer instinct and control this game from start to finish.  If they are pretenders they will struggle,  perhaps winning the game late.  I am hoping for another Miami romp but expect something closer to the first Cincy game.  

How the Bengals are starting a rookie QB?

True, but rookie QBs sometimes look good against the Ravens.  Devlin Hodges looked pretty good.  This game is on the road after a huge victory.  It's a classic trap game.

I think this team is to focused for a trap game. The defense is still growing together and has not peaked. The offense is playing with a chip; starting with the leader (LJ). 

On 11/6/2019 at 2:31 PM, Aglets said:

The return of AJ Green.   The end of Andy Dalton.  The...........debut of Ryan Finley at QB.

Anyone scared?    

First game I remember being a little sloppy and not all that impressive when we won 23-17.    We have Jimmy Smith back now though so that is also a big boost, not to mention some of the other defensive tweaks we've made.

Have to think we take the rookie QB to school here, and don't get ahead of ourselves.

Sounds like AJ Green is done and wants out of Cincy

Thanks.  I updated the OP.  Last I heard he wants an extension or to be traded. So knowing the Bengals knack for making great decisions I expect they will franchise him.

Humphrey is going to lose his "shutdown corner" moniker if he starts getting fooled by two yards on a simple cut. Really poor corner play there.

Wow, I guess we not be concerned over any letdowns. Offense looks unstoppable. Bengals LBers can't cover TEs. Jackson is throwing so accurately as well. Loved getting RGIII an option run as well. Fun stuff!

Peters is such a ball hawk and a smart player. He knows when to jump routes, but I will say at some point he's going to get burned by a good QB. Great impactful pick up though. I'm starting think he's the guy you gotta resign this offseason.