Aglets

Game 9: Ravens @ Bengals

Who wins?  

10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will be victorious?

• Baltimore
    • Cincinnati

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2019 at 18:00

9 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

So nice to see a team from MD putting a beat down on one from Ohio.

Haha, no doubt! Jackson and the offense look amazing.

39 minutes ago, atomic said:

I would rather Jimmy Smith not get injured in a game that is out of hand than for him to make a tackle that stops a guy from getting a first down.

Then you take him out, if not, you expect the guy to try and tackle.

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

This is such an annoying defensive effort. Maybe because it seems like the Bengals have had the balls since the first QTR. Get off the damn field.

In fairness when you score 2 defensive touchdowns and score a TD on every offensive drive in like 3 minutes or less, it’s really hard for the defense to get off the field.

25 minutes ago, Hallas said:

In fairness when you score 2 defensive touchdowns and score a TD on every offensive drive in like 3 minutes or less, it’s really hard for the defense to get off the field.

That wasn't the problem in the first half. The problem was they weren't tackling well and were getting knocked back a few yards. they toughened up it up a bit in the second half though, so that was good.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:42 PM, Roll Tide said:

Blow out, Total domination, a smack down!

a winless Bengal team, a rookie QB making his 1st start!

The cards are stacked heavily in our favor!

I'd say this pretty much says it all. I will say this, the Bengals coach is an idiot. They were going for it on 4th down and giving the Ravens short field.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

I'd say this pretty much says it all. I will say this, the Bengals coach is an idiot. They were going for it on 4th down and giving the Ravens short field.

I think the bengals are going looking for a new coach this offseason. This hire has been horrendous. Amazing win in cincy for us though. Can’t wait for next week in Houston. 

36 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

I think the bengals are going looking for a new coach this offseason. This hire has been horrendous. Amazing win in cincy for us though. Can’t wait for next week in Houston. 

Will trading Clowney and Watt on IR, I like our chances.

41 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Will trading Clowney and Watt on IR, I like our chances.

Playing a good team that is coming off a bye always worries me.

28 minutes ago, Brian88 said:

Playing a good team that is coming off a bye always worries me.

We have a small margin with the Steelers coming back from the day. They have Browns, Bengals, Browns , Cardinals, Bills, Jets, Ravens. They could run the table and meet us the last week of the season for the divison.

In comparison, we have Houston, Rams, 49ers, Bills, Jets, Browns, Steelers.

4 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

We have a small margin with the Steelers coming back from the day. They have Browns, Bengals, Browns , Cardinals, Bills, Jets, Ravens. They could run the table and meet us the last week of the season for the divison.

Mason Rudolph is terrible, the Steelers won't beat all the bad teams they have left.

8 hours ago, Brian88 said:

Mason Rudolph is terrible, the Steelers won't beat all the bad teams they have left.

I wouldn’t say he’s bad. He’s competently lead the offense and spread the ball unlike Big Ben. Their defense has been anchored with that front 7 and the secondary is basically Minkah Fitzpatrick using cheat codes in madden. They’re not the Same team we faced earlier in October 

10 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

Theyve won 4 in a row

Their defense is really good but I'm not buying into the Steelers being a threat. Who have they beaten? The Rams who can't play on the road, the Colts with their backup QB, and a terrible Dolphins, Bengals, and Chargers teams. I think they finish 9-7, which is pretty good considering all of their injuries.

12 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

We have beaten the Seahawks, Patriots, and Steelers in the past few weeks.  I am not sure what you are worried about.