Sign in to follow this  
Aglets

Game 10: Ravens VS Texans

Who wins?  

10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will be victorious?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2019 at 18:00

20 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

We’re in great position for a bye now.  Hopefully Philly can knock off NE today and put us in the driver’s seat for the 1 seed.

They have Eagles, Cowboys, Texans, and Chiefs.....I would be surprised if they win more than 2

7 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

They have Eagles, Cowboys, Texans, and Chiefs.....I would be surprised if they win more than 2

I say 3-1.  They also have Bengals and Dolphins.  

Ravens have Rams, 49ers, Bills, Steelers.   Jets and payback for CLE (hopefully) is 2 wins.

On 11/14/2019 at 12:19 PM, Roll Tide said:

Honestly. I'd be surprised if Hargreaves is ready to do anything of impact for our game. Sure they could put him on the outside playing man to man on our WR #1 or #2. 

I dont know why I have this game close.....I'm going with 33-16 until someone proves that they can handle our revamped secondary. 

Our defense was key in this victory! Great game by the team and Mr Jackson and his offense. Our defense will be a top 5 before the season is over

According to The Athletic’s Aaron Reiss, the Ravens were the first team to complete a game against the Texans without punting or turning the ball over. That’s just how dominating of a performance it was, and the stats back it up.

EJp-DVPXUAASY0p.jpg

Interesting that Mark Andrews played the least amount of snaps for the TEs. Wondering if he has something bothering him a bit. Brown is up to 53% of the snaps which is a good sign of his healthiness. 

EJp-DVRWsAEMMFt.jpg

It looks like Onwuasor has been replaced by Fort for the most part on the defense. Peanut actually had a sack yesterday but has scored miserably from PFF this year. Chuck Clark may be the defensive MVP (half-kidding) since the defense has really turned around since he replaced the injured Jefferson. Jefferson was playing awful this year and the whole secondary was struggling to be in the right place when he was out there. Clark seems a lot more like Weddle.

Shutout goes to Peko and Ellis for coming off the couches and splitting time up the middle effectively. Jaylon Ferguson looks like he's out of the doghouse and is now a major part of the defense. 

Not surprised Smith only played 67% while Peters and Humphrey never came off the field. Not sure if he's not 100% yet or what, but Hopkins was torching him and the Ravens switched Humphrey over to him and Hopkins got real quiet.

Humphrey and Peters are clearly the top two corners on the team.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

Was at the ballgame sunday. M&T was rockin, place was loud all game. Had an amazing time. 

And it wasn't even full. Still a lot of empty seats, which I'm sure will all be full come playoff time. I think the loudest I saw on the screen was 101.9DB, but who knows how accurate that is.

2 hours ago, dorfmac said:

And it wasn't even full. Still a lot of empty seats, which I'm sure will all be full come playoff time. I think the loudest I saw on the screen was 101.9DB, but who knows how accurate that is.

It was around 103 DB, and the stadium was almost 95% full. Like there were a few empty seats, but you had to sit and try and find them.