Sign in to follow this  
Hallas

What do you guys think about watching NFL games in the stadium?

What do you guys think about watching NFL games in the stadium?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What do you guys think about watching NFL games in the stadium?

• Watch it at home.
    • Go to the game, nosebleeds be damned

I would probably go for the experience. But I know almost nothing about the Fans there or the area. That might factor in to my decision.

My Son and I went to Charlotte last year and it was good. Stadium in a good area and no overzealous fans. Might have been different if the Ravens won.

I have season tickets for the Ravens.  I think live is more fun. Only thing I hate really are the tv timeouts.  I assume they are there for NBA and NHL, though I don't notice them as much as I do with football.  I truly hate the red guy.  

10 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

I was on ticket exchange and vivid seats there was nothing under $75.00 and that was before they add the surcharges at checkout.

Really? Stubhb currently has many, many seats under $50 with fees included. They were even cheaper a few days ago.

5 hours ago, Satyr3206 said:

I would probably go for the experience. But I know almost nothing about the Fans there or the area. That might factor in to my decision.

My Son and I went to Charlotte last year and it was good. Stadium in a good area and no overzealous fans. Might have been different if the Ravens won.

I went to a LA Rams game vs SF last season and many of the fans in my section were not paying attention to the game. Totally different atmosphere out there when it comes to pro-football. I was wearing a Ravens baseball hat and a random guy wearing a Ravens jersey handed me a free beer, I wasn't expecting that. I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to see the Ravens play in the LA Coliseum, it will never happen again. 

11 hours ago, atomic said:

It is supply and demand.  The stadium sells out so its not like they are overpriced.  Orioles games most of the seats are empty , so you could make an argument that they are overpriced.  But I doubt if the seats were free for every game they would have much more attendance. 

It's just my opinion but reselling for more than face value should be against the rules. It puts the seats in the hands of fans rather than scalpers using reselling tickets as a business.

3 hours ago, fansince1988 said:

Really? Stubhb currently has many, many seats under $50 with fees included. They were even cheaper a few days ago.

I was trying to go to the Houston game. I looked on Vivid Seats and Ticketmaster. Not sure why Stubhub would be cheaper. I'll give it a try.

Poll was split, comments heavily in favor of going... I decided "f--- it" and bought the tix.  We're about 3 rows from the back right by the end zone.  Probably will need binoculars to see much of anything, but 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

I was trying to go to the Houston game. I looked on Vivid Seats and Ticketmaster. Not sure why Stubhub would be cheaper. I'll give it a try.

I thought the entire thread was about the Ravens/Rams game. Regardless tickets for the Houston game on SH went down to $48 with fees about three hours before kickoff.

30 minutes ago, Hallas said:

Poll was split, comments heavily in favor of going... I decided "f--- it" and bought the tix.  We're about 3 rows from the back right by the end zone.  Probably will need binoculars to see much of anything, but 🤷‍♂️

Get there early and enjoy the spectacular sunset from up there.

6 minutes ago, fansince1988 said:

I thought the entire thread was about the Ravens/Rams game. Regardless tickets for the Houston game on SH went down to $48 with fees about three hours before kickoff.

They were about 50ish incl fees for Ravens/Rams.  I splurged and got seats about 3 sections closer to the center of the field for $10 more.  So instead of the far back corner we're on the sideline part of the end zone.

1 minute ago, Hallas said:

They were about 50ish incl fees for Ravens/Rams.  I splurged and got seats about 3 sections closer to the center of the field for $10 more.  So instead of the far back corner we're on the sideline part of the end zone.

That's a pretty good deal, considering its going to be a great game. I hope you enjoy. Let us know how your experience was.

1 hour ago, fansince1988 said:

Thanks ... I don't live close enough to decide three hours before game time. But thanks

6 hours ago, Hallas said:

If you have never been to an NFL game before it is a no brainer to go.  I am not sure what they have in LA but in Baltimore they have bandS playing and places selling beer and food outside the stadium before the game.  I actually enjoy that as much as being at the game.  So I would get to the game early and have a few beers if they have something like that there.

4 hours ago, fansince1988 said:

Reads like it may have been a misinterpretation of the thread.

I was responding to your post about how much tickets dropped 3 hours before the game. Quit acting like I don't have a clue. Your were obviously talking about the Houston Game...since we next play Monday night.