Sign in to follow this  
Hallas

What do you guys think about watching NFL games in the stadium?

What do you guys think about watching NFL games in the stadium?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What do you guys think about watching NFL games in the stadium?

• Watch it at home.
    • Go to the game, nosebleeds be damned

7 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

I was responding to your post about how much tickets dropped 3 hours before the game. Quit acting like I don't have a clue. Your were obviously talking about the Houston Game...since we next play Monday night.

I was referring to the thread in general. I think the op was trying to decide whether or not to attend the Ravens/Rams game. Perhaps I misunderstood. Anyhow, lets agree to move along.

17 hours ago, atomic said:

If you have never been to an NFL game before it is a no brainer to go.  I am not sure what they have in LA but in Baltimore they have bandS playing and places selling beer and food outside the stadium before the game.  I actually enjoy that as much as being at the game.  So I would get to the game early and have a few beers if they have something like that there.

I honestly have no clue what they have in LA.  I still see people in Raiders gear (although it's starting to become a bit rarer.)  It's really v confusing.  This isn't the Dodgers/Giants.

17 hours ago, Hallas said:

I honestly have no clue what they have in LA.  I still see people in Raiders gear (although it's starting to become a bit rarer.)  It's really v confusing.  This isn't the Dodgers/Giants.

There was a fairly large tailgating scene at the game I went to last year at the LA Coliseum, but there isn't much in the way of restaurants there. Baltimore is great in that you have walk-able access to the restaurants in Federal Hill from the stadium and the Ravens walk. Plenty of options within a walk-able distance to Camden Yards/M&T.

1 hour ago, backwardsk said:

I’ve been to 15 NFL stadiums.  I love going to games.

I loved going to this one!  I managed to be in the unofficial Ravens section, too.

You are our good luck charm. This was our best performance on both sides of the ball against a pretty good team.  Someone with money needs to fly you out here for every remaining home game and to the away games.  Glad you were able to experience this.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:54 PM, backwardsk said:

I’ve been to 15 NFL stadiums.  I love going to games.

I've been to 7 NFL stadiums and 21 MLB ballparks, not including spring training parks.