Aglets

Game 11: Ravens @ Rams

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will be victorious?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2019 at 01:15

Current line is BAL -3.

Yea I imagine we will be picked as favorites in all the remaining games.   Pretty neat. 

Rams are 6-4, and seem more vulnerable than last year.   I guess Ramsey is a serious threat at CB, good thing we can run the ball somewhat ok.   ;)

18 minutes ago, Aglets said:

Yea I imagine we will be picked as favorites in all the remaining games.   Pretty neat. 

I think SF will be the favorite the following week.  The Ravens have to travel back across the country after a Monday night game.

Agree that this isn't the 2018 Rams.  Seattle is a better team and beating them there also gives me confidence about playing L.A.  

4 hours ago, TonySoprano said:

I think SF will be the favorite the following week.  The Ravens have to travel back across the country after a Monday night game.

Agree that this isn't the 2018 Rams.  Seattle is a better team and beating them there also gives me confidence about playing L.A.  

There’s no way the Ravens are home underdogs next week unless they lose a key player this week or just get embarrassed. 

5 hours ago, TonySoprano said:

The 49ers have to travel across the country after a Sunday night game.  And the Ravens are at home.   Seems the Monday night game is cancelled by the home field advantage. 

I have to imagine traveling West to East is more of a disadvantage than traveling from East to West.    I feel pretty safe saying we will be favored by the odds makers next week.

4 hours ago, Aglets said:

I have to imagine traveling West to East is more of a disadvantage than traveling from East to West.    I feel pretty safe saying we will be favored by the odds makers next week.

It is ..... by far easier to travel west. 

But the Monday night game should be over at 9:30 PCT. The flight home will put the team on the ground here sometime around 8AM. So it will take a day to recover.

Can't pick against the hottest team in football.    The Rams' defense worries me a bit, but I think Lamar will fare better than Goff battling the Ravens' D.  Goff seems to throw a lot of picks and I like our secondary.  Peters will be motivated.  

Can’t help but feel uneasy going into this. Riding such a high wave the past few weeks, and being a Baltimore fan all my life, I’m just accustomed to the bottom dropping out sooner or later, I guess...

I hope I’m proven wrong!

On 11/22/2019 at 6:37 PM, Satyr3206 said:

I saw on NFL.com a guy predicted the Ravens to lose by 21. Do they drug test those guys?

Om saying 35-13 ....Rams have no faith in Goff by the play calling so far and neither do the Ravens! Otherwise why accept the illegal shift ? It would have been 4th and 3

I would have taken the field goal.  I'm glad the booth is pointing out it is the hired analytics guru telling Harbaugh to go for it on these plays and not just Harbaugh's gut.  

Skura out.  That's not good.