Sign in to follow this  
Roll Tide

Games 12 49ERS at RAVENS

Ravens or 49ERS  

17 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/1/2019 at 18:00

Wow.   That was not an easy kick.  Tucker is money.  What a game.  Outside of Lamar running, the offense was not generating much.  Lamar's passing was off.  Keeps hopes for the number one seed alive.

1 minute ago, SouthRider said:

Wow.   That was not an easy kick.  Tucker is money.  What a game.  Outside of Lamar running, the offense was not generating much.  Lamar's passing was off.  Keeps hopes for the number one seed alive.

The 49ers have a really good defense. Very impressive on how they bottled up the Ravens offense for the most part, even though Jackson ran for 100 yards. 

14 minutes ago, atomic said:

The Ravens swept NFC West.  That is quite impressive.

21 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Hell of a game and win. The 49ers will be in the Super Bowl this year and hopefully we'll see them there!

I have one thing to say...Let's Go Texans at 8PM tonight!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TonySoprano said:

Best game of the year

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

Hell of a game and win. The 49ers will be in the Super Bowl this year and hopefully we'll see them there!

Seattle beats MIN tomorrow and SF is a wildcard.   I wouldn't overlook Seattle or the Saints, who won games even while Brees was hurt.

8 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

Seattle beats MIN tomorrow and SF is a wildcard.   I wouldn't overlook Seattle or the Saints, who won games even while Brees was hurt.

I'd rather play Seattle, Saints, Green Bay or the Packers before the 49ERS due to the strength of their defense

11 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

I'd rather play Seattle, Saints, Green Bay or the Packers before the 49ERS due to the strength of their defense

Well, I wouldn't want to play GB 2X either😉  It's not a question of who we'd rather play but who will win the NFC.  Right now, the Ravens need to take the #1 seed.  Beating NE twice is no easy chore and having to do it there makes it that much harder.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• That's.... that's exactly what I'm saying. How are you not hearing yourself? He lost the job because he couldn't hit - like AT ALL - and the mounting pressure from all that not hitting was getting to be a strain on him and the organization. So they sent him down to work on that. Meanwhile, Elias doesn't want to - like you said yourself - go to McKenna or Hays. So they just throw whoever out there. If they weren't worried about Mullins' development they would have just kept him, but you can't keep a guy in the bigs with a broken swing. Wilkerson isn't any better defensively out there, that's obvious to see. But he could hit at least a LITTLE. And let's not forget Santander and Stewart got CF looks as well. 
    • I don't love LeBlanc, but at least it will probably prevent a Cashner reunion. 
    • Notice they haven't punished the Red Sox yet? I'm betting MLB and the Red Sox got together and canned Cora so they could try and do the slow fade on the Red Sox getting caught cheating again.
    • Certainly not by me, but I think it will probably be old news to the casual fans in a few years. The only think they could have done to make it stick was have them vacate the title, as impractical as that may have been. 
    • Fans were not super keen on Christian Walker, but he's a starter in Arizona now. I think Cedric Mullins has shown enough potential (a year removed from .289/.346/.472 in AAA and 21 SB at 23yo) to get the benefit of the doubt that he had a down year instead of being branded as hopeless. 
    • I think it was worse because he lost it to Wilkerson.  They decided that a utility infielder was a better choice for CF than Mullins.  They decision to not promote McKenna or Hays had more to do with their development than it did what was happening at the ML level. I'm not convinced they sent Mullins down to facilitate his development.  I think they looked at him, looked at Wilkerson, and wanted Wilkerson in CF.  I think they have written Mullins off as a prospect.
    • If he can throw and he isn't a waiver guy, maybe a team like Pittsburgh could use him. If he can't and is, maybe we can give his slot to Mason Williams. Slow day here. 
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now