Sign in to follow this  
Roll Tide

Ravens getting help for #1 seed

Houston looks great so far! They haven't beaten the Patriots in 10 years. Watson is looking like he's doing hid best impression of Jackson.

Still a ways to go but I like it!

We could have the #1 seed by the end of the evening

Let's hope they can keep it up, but they have been stuffed so far in the second half by the Patriots defense. Thankfully their defense is paying great so far.

Texans look like a completely different team than the one the Ravens played a few weeks ago.  I thought they were going to fall out of the race after the beat down the Ravens gave them.  Now things get really interesting. Ravens have control of the number one seed. New England still has to play Kansas City and Buffalo.  They could conceivably not win their division. 

15 minutes ago, SouthRider said:

Texans look like a completely different team than the one the Ravens played a few weeks ago.  I thought they were going to fall out of the race after the beat down the Ravens gave them.  Now things get really interesting. Ravens have control of the number one seed. New England still has to play Kansas City and Buffalo.  They could conceivably not win their division. 

Think id still prefer the Ravens make it harder for the Bills to take the division next week......  😉

Watched the game as well. 

Great new! The Patriots were able to wiggle their way back in at the end. But they don't look like a 10 win team to me.

I thought Houston looked good in the 1st Half but their offense didn't finish IMO

10 hours ago, Aglets said:

Think id still prefer the Ravens make it harder for the Bills to take the division next week......  😉

The only team the Bills have beaten with a winning record is the Titans who are 7-5.  They have lost to the Eagles, the Browns and the Patriots.  Their schedule has to have been the easiest in the NFL.    There next 3 games are against the Ravens, Patriots and Steelers.  With the Steelers and Patriots on the Road.   I think they will be entering a world of pain.

2 hours ago, atomic said:

The only team the Bills have beaten with a winning record is the Titans who are 7-5.  They have lost to the Eagles, the Browns and the Patriots.  Their schedule has to have been the easiest in the NFL.    There next 3 games are against the Ravens, Patriots and Steelers.  With the Steelers and Patriots on the Road.   I think they will be entering a world of pain.

That said, the bills look like a much better team to me than the patriots.  They were impressive on Thursday.

35 minutes ago, Camden_yardbird said:

That said, the bills look like a much better team to me than the patriots.  They were impressive on Thursday.

They beat a bad Cowboys team?  The Cowboys lost to the Jets and have beaten the Giants Twice, The Redskins, The Dolphins, the Lions and the Eagles.   No win against a team better than 5-7.

1 hour ago, atomic said:

They beat a bad Cowboys team?  The Cowboys lost to the Jets and have beaten the Giants Twice, The Redskins, The Dolphins, the Lions and the Eagles.   No win against a team better than 5-7.

Agreed.  But like you could tell the ravens were an elite team when beating the Dolphins or Bengals, you can justifiably evaluate the skill of a team against even a slightly below average Cowboys team.  Buffalo looked good, did what they had to do.  The cowboys have a QB who is top 3 in the league in passing yards, a top 3 running back and arguably a top 5 WR to go along with a good defense.  If you dont put them on the mat they can bite you.  Much like the ravens did with the Rams, buffalo handled business in Dallas.

I will stand by my statement.  The Bills look like a top 3 team in the AFC to me.

6 minutes ago, Camden_yardbird said:

Agreed.  But like you could tell the ravens were an elite team when beating the Dolphins or Bengals, you can justifiably evaluate the skill of a team against even a slightly below average Cowboys team.  Buffalo looked good, did what they had to do.  The cowboys have a QB who is top 3 in the league in passing yards, a top 3 running back and arguably a top 5 WR to go along with a good defense.  If you dont put them on the mat they can bite you.  Much like the ravens did with the Rams, buffalo handled business in Dallas.

I will stand by my statement.  The Bills look like a top 3 team in the AFC to me.

Well if they lose their next 3 games I don't think anyone will agree with you.   I think they lose to the Steelers. 

Not that hard to argue the Bills are better than the Pats right now.

Even in their first game, the Pats won by 6 points but 7 of those came on a flukey blocked punt return.    Allen threw 3 interceptions (he's only had 1 in his last five games).

If Buffalo cuts down on the dumb mistakes they can absolutely beat New England.

I'd probably go:

-Ravens

-Chiefs

-Bills

-Texans

-Pats

-Steelers

If I was ranking the top 6 right now.

3 hours ago, Aglets said:

Not that hard to argue the Bills are better than the Pats right now.

Even in their first game, the Pats won by 6 points but 7 of those came on a flukey blocked punt return.    Allen threw 3 interceptions (he's only had 1 in his last five games).

If Buffalo cuts down on the dumb mistakes they can absolutely beat New England.

I'd probably go:

-Ravens

-Chiefs

-Bills

-Texans

-Pats

-Steelers

If I was ranking the top 6 right now.

Ravens

Cheifs

Texans

Patriots