Sign in to follow this  
Aglets

Game 13: Ravens @ Bills

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will be victorious?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/8/2019 at 18:00

Will we make it to 9 in a row?

Buffalo is 9-3 and a likely playoff team, but the most impressive wins on their schedule right now are against Dallas and Tennessee.   On the other hand, they kinda dismantled Dallas, and they played the Patriots really close in Game 4.

Should be a fun one.  One factor we may want to keep an eye on is the weather, given Lamar's admitted discomfort with bad conditions.   Current forecast is 45 degrees and "mostly cloudy....."  I'll take that for sure.

Entering the final 'quarter' of the season.........let's go get it!

12 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

I think Buffalo takes this one. They've had a slightly extended break and need this win to stay on NE's heels. 

FYI Ravens are currently 5.5 point road favorites.

4 hours ago, Aglets said:

FYI Ravens are currently 5.5 point road favorites.

Yeah, I'm calling the upset. :) (Not that I want it to come true)

I dont think the Bills are better than the Niners but they are close.  That said, what worries me know is the absolute string of brutal back to back to back matchups the Ravens have had.  Yeah, they have made some of them look easy, but they are really battle tested, I just hope not battle weary.

The main weakness of the ravens defense is off tackle runs and the Bills are good at that.

That said, Allen could get tricked by some veteran defenders and the ravens could blow them out of the water.

This could be a really tough game, especially if the weather turns bad, but the Ravens will need to play a complete game to win on the road up there against a pretty good Bills team. 

Saying that, this team got beat up by the Eagles at home and lost to the Browns (We did as well obviously) and only put up 10 points on New England at home.

Ravens 27- Bills-23

22 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

This could be a really tough game, especially if the weather turns bad, but the Ravens will need to play a complete game to win on the road up there against a pretty good Bills team. 

Saying that, this team got beat up by the Eagles at home and lost to the Browns (We did as well obviously) and only put up 10 points on New England at home.

Ravens 27- Bills-23

Weather is supposed to be pretty good, no snow and high 44, low 42.

Looking forward to this one, last major test of the season (besides seeking revenge on the Browns).

Clinch a playoff berth with a win, clinch the division with a win and a Pittsburgh loss or tie.

4 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Ravens 27- Bills-23

Early weather forecast for Sunday is 43 degrees with a 10% chance of rain and some wind.

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USNY0181:1:US

Im not impressed by who they've played and their offense. Besides Miami they've scored no higher than the mid 20s. They were held to 10 by the Patriots. I don't think they score in the 20s on us and I don't see how they limit us to the 20s without a blizzard.

I don't like that we are coming off a really tough game and going on the road against a team that's getting extra rest after playing on Thursday.

If we're going to lose again in the regular season I think this is the one. (Unless the playoff seed is locked in by Week 17 and they rest starters against Pittsburgh.) I imagine they will bring their A-game against the Browns as a revenge game of sorts. 

That said, the Ravens are certainly right to be favored given their proven performance against top teams and the Bills lack thereof. I see a similar game to SF. Ravens 24 Bills 17. 

On 12/3/2019 at 7:32 AM, Aglets said:

Will we make it to 9 in a row?

Buffalo is 9-3 and a likely playoff team, but the most impressive wins on their schedule right now are against Dallas and Tennessee.   On the other hand, they kinda dismantled Dallas, and they played the Patriots really close in Game 4.

Should be a fun one.  One factor we may want to keep an eye on is the weather, given Lamar's admitted discomfort with bad conditions.   Current forecast is 45 degrees and "mostly cloudy....."  I'll take that for sure.

Entering the final 'quarter' of the season.........let's go get it!

I don't see how beating the Cowboys is impressive.  The Cowboys lost to the Jets and are 6-7.  Two wins against the Giants, One against the Dolphins, one against the Redskins and one against the Lions.   The Cowboys are a terrible team.  

I would say the Bills have only beat the Titans among quality teams. While the Ravens have beaten the Patriots, Texans, 49ers, Steelers and Seahawks.   I would say all of those teams were better than the Titans.  

For games played this season The Bills have the 32nd hardest schedule, the Cowboys the 30th hardest.  The Titans the 26th. 

Ravens have the 7th hardest. 

6 hours ago, atomic said:

I don't see how beating the Cowboys is impressive.  The Cowboys lost to the Jets and are 6-7.  Two wins against the Giants, One against the Dolphins, one against the Redskins and one against the Lions.   The Cowboys are a terrible team.  

I would say the Bills have only beat the Titans among quality teams. While the Ravens have beaten the Patriots, Texans, 49ers, Steelers and Seahawks.   I would say all of those teams were better than the Titans.  

For games played this season The Bills have the 32nd hardest schedule, the Cowboys the 30th hardest.  The Titans the 26th. 

Ravens have the 7th hardest. 

Don't talk common sense. It confuses some people.