Aglets

Game 14: Ravens VS Jets

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will be victorious?

• Baltimore
    • New York

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/13/2019 at 01:20

2 minutes ago, Pushmonkey said:

RG3 time. 

Watching RG3 run the offense reminds how special Lamar really is running this offense. If Lamar gets hurt this team is sunk.

20 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Watching RG3 run the offense reminds how special Lamar really is running this offense. If Lamar gets hurt this team is sunk.

Looks like RG3 is running in slow motion compared to Lamar, but that describes basically all other QBs.

How blessed are we to have Lamar? Best player in football. Situated so well for the playoffs. One more game, then bench everyone important and essentially have multiple bye weeks then home field.

I'll repeat myself, but I've never, ever had so much fun watching a Ravens offense.  Jackson is not only exciting, super talented, and playing at an elite level, but he's already our leader... at 22-years old. The special teams was FAR from special, which is very unusual, but I bet we get this cleared up by next game.

• Upvote 2

The Ravens are the only team in football that can blow out another team and can still keep a TV audience. Why? Because of Lamar Jackson. MVP !! The announcers and media have finally gotten on board with the Baltimore Ravens. Nothing against #52 but while he was here the media never seemed to accept our team.  They are on board now and I think even the officials are starting to like us.......maybe a little bit? What can you say about this team?  There is no falling asleep watching Lamar. Just AWESOME !  We will be an entertaining team in Miami at the upcoming Super Bowl February 2, 2020.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

If I'm the o-coordinator against the Ravens, I'm game planning against Jimmy Smith. He's clearly lost a step.

I was at the game last night for the game. Great atmosphere and a lot of fun.

I agree that Jimmy struggled with his assignment. But Carr really looks bad in coverage. The interception was lucky as Darnold threw the ball right at him.

You have to find a way to keep Peters to go with Humphrey and look for a new corner or two.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

I was at the game last night for the game. Great atmosphere and a lot of fun.

I agree that Jimmy struggled with his assignment. But Carr really looks bad in coverage. The interception was lucky as Darnold threw the ball right at him.

You have to find a way to keep Peters to go with Humphrey and look for a new corner or two.

Chuck Clark caught the interception last night.   I assume you still meant to criticize Carr though?

4 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Or a New England loss this weekend¬†ūüėÄ

We also need KC to lose or tie I think.   Or we just beat Cleveland next week.   :)

1 minute ago, Aglets said:

Chuck Clark caught the interception last night.   I assume you still meant to criticize Carr though?

We also need KC to lose or tie I think.   Or we just beat Cleveland next week.   :)

Interesting....I believe the stadium announcer said it was Carr. Thanks for letting me know. But yes Carr looks like the tank is empty.

We need 1 more win if KC wins all three. 

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture