Sign in to follow this  
Carllamy

Orioles Ticket Plans

I went to Winter Warmup and they had a sales booth set up. I went in, and it was ticket plans they were selling.

For those who don't know (as I didn't) the O's are presenting 2 plans as "Holiday Packs"

- A 5 Game plan, listed as $99, which includes a ticket for Opening Day March 6, Wed Apr 29, Mon May 25, Sun June 28 and Wed Aug 19.

- A 3 Game plan listed as starting at $45, Sat Aug 8 or Sun Aug 9, Sat Apr 25 and June 19.

If you buy into the Holiday pack you also get a free knit holiday beanie.

Imagine, getting an Opening Day ticket for a 5 game plan. I know they're gong to be bad, but still, that's surprising.

10 hours ago, Carllamy said:

Imagine, getting an Opening Day ticket for a 5 game plan. I know they're gong to be bad, but still, that's surprising.

Here's an even better deal...

Get NO plan.. and buy great seats for OD at face value from the O's or below face value on Stubhub. BYOB (bring your own beanie), though.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Carllamy said:

I went to Winter Warmup and they had a sales booth set up. I went in, and it was ticket plans they were selling.

For those who don't know (as I didn't) the O's are presenting 2 plans as "Holiday Packs"

- A 5 Game plan, listed as $99, which includes a ticket for Opening Day March 6, Wed Apr 29, Mon May 25, Sun June 28 and Wed Aug 19.

- A 3 Game plan listed as starting at $45, Sat Aug 8 or Sun Aug 9, Sat Apr 25 and June 19.

Imagine back a few years ago, as a "black" season ticket holder (29 games) I was guaranteed my seats for OD, as well as the chance to buy the same number after the full-season ticket holders did the same.  My first year was 2014, and I got similar seats in the field box for my friends.  The next year, they were all down to the foul poles and stayed there for a few years until 2017/18.  As an orange (13) member, you were guaranteed the number of tickets that you had, but not the same seat.  

It's a pretty sad state of affairs that OD tickets are part of a five game plan right now.  

• Upvote 1

On 12/14/2019 at 11:04 PM, Carllamy said:

I doubt they sell many of these opening day plans.  

7 hours ago, ThomasTomasz said:

Imagine back a few years ago, as a "black" season ticket holder (29 games) I was guaranteed my seats for OD, as well as the chance to buy the same number after the full-season ticket holders did the same.  My first year was 2014, and I got similar seats in the field box for my friends.  The next year, they were all down to the foul poles and stayed there for a few years until 2017/18.  As an orange (13) member, you were guaranteed the number of tickets that you had, but not the same seat.  

It's a pretty sad state of affairs that OD tickets are part of a five game plan right now.  

People on here are pretty cool, and we usually get a thread a month or so before OD when the O’s just release OD tixs to the general public for single game purchase. I’ve done that like 3-4 times since 2013. 

5 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

People on here are pretty cool, and we usually get a thread a month or so before OD when the O’s just release OD tixs to the general public for single game purchase. I’ve done that like 3-4 times since 2013. 

I think there will be plenty of tickets available this year even with it being a Yankee game.   As it is during the week and in March it will prevent more Yankee fans traveling. 

17 hours ago, Punchandjudy said:

Based on Fronby’s numbers and Elias’ moves concerning the MLB roster, it is clear the team could care less about season ticket holders.  I heard that message loud and clear.

You were there to hear it?

17 hours ago, Orioles1954 said:

I wouldn’t go for free. The price of parking or the train from Glen Burnie is more than this team is worth. I’ll enjoy potentially the last season in Frederick instead.

Anyone coming from the south should park at the North Lithicum station.  There are over 300 free parking spaces and you don't have to deal with stadium traffic.  It's where I parked coming from DC

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Orioles1954 said:

I wouldn’t go for free. The price of parking or the train from Glen Burnie is more than this team is worth. I’ll enjoy potentially the last season in Frederick instead.

Just to remind, the MLB is getting rid of Frederick. Not the Orioles. 

2 minutes ago, weams said:

Just to remind, the MLB is getting rid of Frederick. Not the Orioles. 

At the end of the day, the Frederick thing is just a rumor/best guess anyway. There's really no telling what will happen, and I wouldn't describe it as likely at this point.