Aglets

Playoff Game #1: Ravens VS Titans

Who wins?  

23 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will be victorious?

• Baltimore
    • Tennessee

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 1/12/2020 at 01:15

Just now, Roll Tide said:

You can blame them for a call or two to give the Titans momentum early. Harbaugh and Lamar get the rest.

And the O-line that hasnt defended well.  And the secondary who has 2 blown coverage TDs.  And the recievers with four drops.  And Roman for not running the ball.

When the only guy on the team who has played well is Hollywood Brown, that is more on coaching than the QB.  They played tight as soon as they had any adversity at all.  Everything that could go wrong went wrong.  When you get two penalties that pin you back on touchback punts, the wheels are completely off the cart.

6 minutes ago, Camden_yardbird said:

And the O-line that hasnt defended well.  And the secondary who has 2 blown coverage TDs.  And the recievers with four drops.  And Roman for not running the ball.

Harbaugh and Roman really need to answer for this in the postgame press conference. There was ample opportunity to run the ball before the game got out of hand. Ingram is obviously not 100%, but Gus Edwards looked ready for a breakout game and Roman just ignored him. 

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Harbaugh and Roman really need to answer for this in the postgame press conference. There was ample opportunity to run the ball before the game got out of hand. Ingram is obviously not 100%, but Gus Edwards looked ready for a breakout game and Roman just ignored him. 

They should had more RB rushing attempts in the first two drives then they have all game.

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

We have to face it, the Ravens were out coached and out played. Everyone deserves blame but Harbaugh should take the most blame for this embarrassment. 

Never in my worse nightmares did I think the Ravens would be this unprepared and play this poorly.

My biggest concern moving forward, that Lamar is the new Peyton Manning. Great in regular season but can't win in the post season.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

We have to face it, the Ravens were out coached and out played. Everyone deserves blame but Harbaugh should take the most blame for this embarrassment. 

Never in my worse nightmares did I think the Ravens would be this unprepared and play this poorly.

My biggest concern moving forward, that Lamar is the new Peyton Manning. Great in regular season but can't win in the post season.

I wouldn't be concerned about Lamar not being able to win playoffs games yet, He is only 23 years old. It will be fodder for all the hot takes sports analysts. 

Harbaugh thought needs to do some serious self-evaluation this offseason. This is two straight years he gets punked at home in the playoffs. If next year the same thing happens or worse, I really think you have to evaluate his long term future with the team. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Satyr3206 said:

Hideous, from the Coaching, to Lamar. 

How can you be so unprepared?

I really want to see Harbaugh spin this one. The worst performance of his coaching career.

I am primarily a Dolphins fan and I watched Tannehill do nothing for years.....I don’t believe in him and never will.  The sample size is too big.  

But the Titans committed zero turnovers tonight and that is the way to beat a team with much more talent than you have.  Hoping the Chiefs win tomorrow.  A Houston vs Tennessee AFC title game would be a snooze fest and gift wrap the SB title to the NFC champ 

Harbaugh honestly hurts you more than he helps you. Best kicker of all time and MVP and he comes out taking insane risks that completely swung the momentum. All you had to do was not dig a hole and Lamar probably plays within himself and we come back against Pees prevent. But nope. That degenerate had to go for it on multiple fourth downs to show how smart he is. Just an egregious waste of a season and horrendous coaching job.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, CynBeth said:

We can’t blame the refs for most of this. We should never have tried those 4th downs and just taken the points and all of the dropped balls and turnovers.  Plus the rust of sitting people for 3 weeks.

Amen to this.  People who say the Ravens should go for it on fourth down because they were successful doing it during the season are missing the point that in this game yards are a lot harder to come by.  That's on Harbaugh and his lack of feel for how the game is unfolding and the negative impact of what can happen if you fail.   The Ravens put themselves squarely behind the eight ball.  After that they pressed and made a lot of mistakes.  New England gave Tennessee a much better game.  Way to go Ravens. 

I was thinking Harbaugh should get coach of the year, but now I hope that award goes to someone else.  

With Yanda probably retiring they can’t ignore the O-line again this offseason and they have to get another WR, not a mid round pick or Seth Roberts type but a starting caliber WR. 

You know it seems like the better a Baltimore team is in the regular season. The more likely it is that they'll lose in the playoffs. Baseball or football, at least in the modern era.