Sign in to follow this  
Oriole4Life

Maryland vs. Wisconsin

Just now, vatech1994 said:

Excellent defense and they didn’t bail them out for once.

Yeah the defense of play was even better than I realized. Wasn’t just completely Wisconsin panicking.  

Just now, MurphDogg said:

Gotta call a timeout. Ridiculous.

Yeah I was thinking they must have run out. How do you not call a time out there!  

If every B10 game is going to be called like that, every home team is going to have an .800 winning percentage in conference play. That said, terrible that they couldn't get the job done on those last two possessions.

What a dumb dumb finish.  Morsell, I really expect more from you.  How do you throw such a bad inbounds pass, then just stand there out of bounds?  The turnover the possession before was bad too.

That was a road win we should've had.  The refs didn't help us down the stretch.

I'm so angry.  I'm a broken record, but missed free throws.  Jesus.  Ayala had at least two critical turnovers that I can remember.  Morsell was zoomed in on Cowan on that in bounds, didn't look anywhere else.  At least Wiggins showed up finally.  Gonna need him to make threes in order to beat good teams.

This is a 4-5 seed that is primed to get upset in the first round sadly.  Hopefully they can make a Big 10 tournament run.

Has the inbounds passer always been considered live before he steps back inbounds?  I've never quite seen a play like that before and honestly, assuming it was called correctly, I'm not a fan of that rule.  I don't feel like the inbounds player should be considered in play until he is inside the court.