Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MurphDogg

MLB Pipeline Top 100 list

Recommended Posts

List will be released tomorrow at 3 PM. Adley Rutschman is one of the four players "in the mix" for the #1 spot, which would seem to indicate he will at least be in the top 4.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MurphDogg said:

List will be released tomorrow at 3 PM. Adley Rutschman is one of the four players "in the mix" for the #1 spot, which would seem to indicate he will at least be in the top 4.

Nice, thanks for posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Rodriguez 22 spots ahead of Liberatore on this list.  

Only because he was traded.  As a Rays' prospect he would have rated higher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#4!  Not to shabby.  Higher than the 2017 and 2018 number one overall picks.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They were really gushing about Rutschman.   Said no. 4 might be too low, and that he’ll probably be ready for the majors this year but held down for service time reasons.   And yes, they did say higher ranked than Mauer was because he has more power.     Hmmm, where have I heard that before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Wish said:

#4!  Not to shabby.  Higher than the 2017 and 2018 number one overall picks.  

Was zero chance he was going to slot in at #1 or #2.  After he failed to dominate at Delmarva I was worried me might fall out of the top 50.  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Was zero chance he was going to slot in at #1 or #2.  After he failed to dominate at Delmarva I was worried me might fall out of the top 50.  😉

They put Wander Franco at no. 1, and looking at the clips of him, you can see why.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frobby said:

They put Wander Franco at no. 1, and looking at the clips of him, you can see why.   

I hate when those large market teams flex their financial muscle in the International market.  How can a market like Baltimore compete?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I hate when those large market teams flex their financial muscle in the International market.  How can a market like Baltimore compete?

Nearly impossible for the O's to sustain a multi-year championship run in the AL East. Until MLB re-aligns the divisions (which they never will), I'm afraid the best we can hope for is the stars aligning one of these years for a World Series appearance. Even that is a tall task.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, fansince1988 said:

Nearly impossible for the O's to sustain a multi-year championship run in the AL East. Until MLB re-aligns the divisions (which they never will), I'm afraid the best we can hope for is the stars aligning one of these years for a World Series appearance. Even that is a tall task.

I think if the Rays can do it the O's have no excuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

I think if the Rays can do it the O's have no excuse.

The Rays can't do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LTO's said:

The Rays can't do it.

You wouldn't be happy with what the Rays have accomplished since 2008?  I'll take seven 90 wins seasons out of the last 12.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

You wouldn't be happy with what the Rays have accomplished since 2008?  I'll take seven 90 wins seasons out of the last 12.

That's nice and all, but one world series appearance in 22 seasons of existence. The stars aligned in 2008 for them. That's how I see Baltimore baseball, unless the divisions are re-aligned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...