Sign in to follow this  
ArtVanDelay

Ravens have NFL’s easiest schedule in 2020?

In addition to their AFC North schedule against the Cincinnati Bengals (2-14), Cleveland Browns (6-10) and Pittsburgh Steelers (8-8), the Ravens will play the NFC East, AFC South and the other division winners in their conference in the 2020 regular season.

Baltimore will host the Jacksonville Jaguars (6-10), Tennessee Titans (9-7), Dallas Cowboys (8-8), New York Giants (4-12) and Kansas City Chiefs (12-4), who won the AFC West. 

The Ravens take the road against Beltway rival, the Washington Redskins (3-13), Philadelphia Eagles (9-7), Indianapolis Colts (7-9), AFC South winners, Houston Texans (10-6). and New England Patriots (12-4), who captured the AFC East.

Overall those teams finished 112-144 for a .438 winning percentage. Only three of those teams managed a 10-win season.

It’s impossible to gauge strength of schedule 7 months in advance, but this schedule looks incredibly easy as of right now.  The thing that stands out to me is how little travel this team will have.  13 of our 16 games are played in either Maryland, Pennsylvania or Ohio.  And then you have Indy and NE, not long trips either.  Basically 9 home games since you have to imagine Ravens fans will take over FedEx Field.

Vegas has the over/under at 11 wins right now.  Looking at this schedule, I’d definitely take the over.  Anything less than 11 wins would be a major disappointment.

https://www.si.com/nfl/ravens/news/ravens-easy-schedule

• Upvote 1

If someone starts speculating about whether the Orioles will have an early Thursday home game in September 2021 they're liable to get smacked.

Just fyi.   ;)

Expect nothing.   We need to grind each and every week.  The team should still be embarrassed despite a 14-2 season and needs to use that as fuel for 2020.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:48 PM, ArtVanDelay said:

It’s impossible to gauge strength of schedule 7 months in advance, but this schedule looks incredibly easy as of right now.  The thing that stands out to me is how little travel this team will have.  13 of our 16 games are played in either Maryland, Pennsylvania or Ohio.  And then you have Indy and NE, not long trips either.  Basically 9 home games since you have to imagine Ravens fans will take over FedEx Field.

Vegas has the over/under at 11 wins right now.  Looking at this schedule, I’d definitely take the over.  Anything less than 11 wins would be a major disappointment.

https://www.si.com/nfl/ravens/news/ravens-easy-schedule

I don't think that is the easiest schedule as the Ravens will play the Patriots and the Chiefs while the Bengals will substitute the Dolphins and the Chargers for those two teams. And the Browns will get the Raiders and the Jets.  

9 minutes ago, atomic said:

I don't think that is the easiest schedule as the Ravens will play the Patriots and the Chiefs while the Bengals will substitute the Dolphins and the Chargers for those two teams. And the Browns will get the Raiders and the Jets.  

We get the Chiefs at home and the Patriots aren’t very good.  The Bengals and Browns have to play the Ravens twice.

17 hours ago, atomic said:

Who do the Pats have at QB?