Sign in to follow this  
Absltgreek

Eve Rosenbaum blazing a new path in the O's front office

Just further proof that Elias appears to be the real deal, and not just wanting bandaids to patch things for now and worry about the future later.

It appears to be a systemic approach to fixing all aspects of the organization and building an organization tooled for the long run game.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, interloper said:

I'm pretty excited with this hire and, really, all of the executive-level hires. 

I'm on the same level, there's just a different "feel" to the people and the organization now. A good one.

Her choice of outfit for the picture look more like Astro colors.  She needs to fix that.

I didn't realize she has local ties and grew up an Orioles' fan.  That's great.  The O's sure are benefitting from the Astros' demise.    

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, SouthRider said:

Her choice of outfit for the picture look more like Astro colors.  She needs to fix that.

I didn't realize she has local ties and grew up an Orioles' fan.  That's great.  The O's sure are benefitting from the Astros' demise.    

Look at the O's uniforms in background, I think the photo is a poor representation of the color

2 hours ago, SouthRider said:

High school classmate of my daughter at Walt Whitman High School in Bethesda.  

As a Baltimore City College HS grad now in Arlington with a Nats fan wife and a 4-year old who was counting balls and strikes last World Series that I'm not yet sure how he's going to turn out, I do feel a keen sense of gratitude and appreciation for those in the DC Metro area who grew up with and have stuck with the O's. 

I can't place specific memories before my Age-6 season, and hope 2 years is enough for Adley etc. to outgrow Scherzer/Strasburg for those key formative years, plus I can't even help myself but to like "Enormous Problem in this Area" Juan Soto a little bit too.  He just looks too much like Eddie in the box (as does Adley) for the banked childhood affinities in my reptile brain to really resist.

So thanks Eve, and....do a good job, do a good job, do a good job.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, interloper said:

Imagine if you just... didn't make this comment though. 

I’m not sure what you’re saying, maybe there was a typo there, but I wasn’t insinuating anything improper, just that she looks like John. They could be brother and sister.