Sign in to follow this  
Eric-OH

Spring Training Double Duty-2/25 WILL BE UPDATED THROUGHOUT DAY

I'm dumb. I cleared cookies and reset my password and everything mlb said to do and it still won't work. Found a radio but my local O's station isn't carrying the game. Talking politics. :rolleyes:

Gameday it is!

1 hour ago, scOtt said:

I'm dumb. I cleared cookies and reset my password and everything mlb said to do and it still won't work. Found a radio but my local O's station isn't carrying the game. Talking politics. :rolleyes:

Gameday it is!

Since it is a 105.7 game it’s not streamed on Orioles.com. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, scOtt said:

For free? Cool!

No, its like $19 for the whole season, but you get all the MLB radio broadcasts, including Spring Training.  Been doing it for a few years now.  

2 hours ago, eddie83 said:

Since it is a 105.7 game it’s not streamed on Orioles.com. 

Not so sure about that.    Saturday’s game was broadcast on 105.7 but not streamed there, but it was available on Orioles.com.   And no I didn’t pay for it.   

21 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Not so sure about that.    Saturday’s game was broadcast on 105.7 but not streamed there, but it was available on Orioles.com.   And no I didn’t pay for it.   

Saturday's game was not broadcast on 105.7.

Refer to the pinned post "Couch potato's guide to Orioles Spring Training".

7 hours ago, scOtt said:

Just btw... one of these days we need a picture of your doggie.

Because... doggies! :)

🐕

I have an Instagram, same as Twitter, Eric_Birdland and his name is Scooter.  Fielding percentage of 1.000 on grounders too.  More athletic than most dogs but would rather consume a baseball than learn about the game....

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reports, Eric.  Neat to see the Aberdeen guys my son and I have seen when they visit Staten Island, Brooklyn and Hudson Valley continue to make their way through the system.  The Os have some OFers who can absolutely fly in Watson, Janvrin and Stowers.  We are big Adam Hall fans - he gave my son a signed broken bat in Aberdeen two years ago and when we saw Adam in Lakewood last year and mentioned it to him after a game near the team bus, Adam ran back into the clubhouse and gave my son another broken bat.  My son also has a broken bat signed by Yusniel Diaz last year during his stint in Aberdeen.  We met and spoke with Austin Hays two years ago when he was on rehab.  My son yapped it up with JC Escarra and Yahn.  He also tracked down Ironbird pitchers who were charting in the stands and has signed selfies with Baumann, Harvey and others.  My son picked up multiple pictures and autographs from Adley Rutschmann last year in Lakewood.  We watched a couple Ironbird games in Staten Island last year with Dashbach's father and had great access to Standord guys - Mark, Mav and Stowers.  Nice to hear these names sprinkled throughout your reports.  

Is Jaylen Ferguson still with the organization?  He looked like a plus OFer defensively, but couldn't put things together offensively.

Also, hadn't noticed Kevin Magee's name mentioned.  We spent a good 20 minutes talking to Kevin during a rain delay in Staten Island.  Similarly, haven't heard Leonardo Rodriguez's name either.  I believe he made a league Top 20 report last year.  The guy was eating or looking for food every time we saw him.

• Thanks 1

On 2/25/2020 at 9:24 AM, Tony-OH said:

I find it interesting that Santander has only DH'd so far. I wonder if he has something again in his arm/shoulder and are keeping him away from throwing right now.

Santander to ramp up soon. Hope it is true about it only being a precaution.