Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Legend_Of_Joey

First round of cuts

Recommended Posts

Oh and Wells too. I’ve never heard him referred to as “ Alexander”, but I guess he is injured so no point in keeping him around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a little surprised Rutschman wasn't sent out. When is the first MiL game? I would think they'd want Adley there for that.Taste of the majors then off to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bannon is a guy that I am interested in seeing in AAA I think he is a sleeper prospect at 2nd base.  He has some sneaky power in my opinion 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Philip said:

Oh and Wells too. I’ve never heard him referred to as “ Alexander”, but I guess he is injured so no point in keeping him around

Per Roch, Wells has let it be known that he prefers “Alexander.”     Too bad, it’s longer to type.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Per Roch, Wells has let it be known that he prefers “Alexander.”     Too bad, it’s longer to type.   

I'm busting this out first time he gets lit up.

51cnBF138XL._SX260_.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scOtt said:

I'm a little surprised Rutschman wasn't sent out. When is the first MiL game? I would think they'd want Adley there for that.Taste of the majors then off to work.

Mid March.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Per Roch, Wells has let it be known that he prefers “Alexander.”     Too bad, it’s longer to type.   

Hmmmm Little proud for a guy who didn’t make the team: even Mr. Wilkerson waited till he had some major league innings under his belt before he requested “Stevie.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scOtt said:

I'm a little surprised Rutschman wasn't sent out. When is the first MiL game? I would think they'd want Adley there for that.Taste of the majors then off to work.

It’s quite a while off.  The first game against another club is 3/18.  The first minor league intrasquad game is this Tuesday, 3/3 at 10.  
At this camp, catchers truly work non-stop and put in more time than any other position.  Non-stop.  

They've already brought in reinforcements. I don’t think the team wants him doing that level of grunt work every day.  He’ll be sent down soon and will be put in the regular work rotation.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Philip said:

Hmmmm Little proud for a guy who didn’t make the team: even Mr. Wilkerson waited till he had some major league innings under his belt before he requested “Stevie.”

Nice one Phil. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, bpilktree said:

Bannon is a guy that I am interested in seeing in AAA I think he is a sleeper prospect at 2nd base.  He has some sneaky power in my opinion 

Yeah, his MiL numbers are intriguing... and it looks like he had a short, but productive, spring in the MLB camp.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Philip said:

Hmmmm Little proud for a guy who didn’t make the team: even Mr. Wilkerson waited till he had some major league innings under his belt before he requested “Stevie.”

Stevie got popped for steroids as Steve Wilkerson. Going by Stevie was a nice little way to avoid those unwanted google search results. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Stevie got popped for steroids as Steve Wilkerson. Going by Stevie was a nice little way to avoid those unwanted google search results. 

Amphetamines. No judgment on which is worse, just prefer accuracy to inaccuracy. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...