Jump to content
weams

Orioles Win Fifth in a Row

Recommended Posts

While it is just Spring Training, nevertheless, Winning is a confidence builder, any game, any level.  It also can become a realistic  goal to aim for, after you have had a taste of it and feel the  real good vibes that winning produces,  and know that it is very  doable . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Frobby said:

Break up the Orioles!    A lot has been going right the last few days.    

Right? A too little right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oriole1940 said:

While it is just Spring Training, nevertheless, Winning is a confidence builder, any game, any level.  It also can become a realistic  goal to aim for, after you have had a taste of it and feel the  real good vibes that winning produces,  and know that it is very  doable . 

NSFW

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Frobby said:

Break up the Orioles!    A lot has been going right the last few days.    

Random question, what is the origin of this phrase? I see Roch use it a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, interloper said:

Random question, what is the origin of this phrase? I see Roch use it a lot.

Probably the Yankee$$$?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, interloper said:

Random question, what is the origin of this phrase? I see Roch use it a lot.

No idea, but the first professional dynasty was the Boston Red Stockings who won the pennant in the National Association in '72-75.  In '75 they went 71-8. 

And yes, as early as 1897 their fans got on a train for a key late season game and brought a band and invaded Union Park in Baltimore.  I would have been screaming break up the Red Sox.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UpstateNYfan said:

Both pitched six innings......long game!!!

Thanks for the help. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...