Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
section18

Tom Brady Expected To Sign With Tampa

Recommended Posts

Tampa has offered Brady $30 million and he's expected to agree to terms soon. Easier to get to NY and modeling in Miami as well for his wife. Plus the weather is nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, section18 said:

Tampa has offered Brady $30 million and he's expected to agree to terms soon. Easier to get to NY and modeling in Miami as well for his wife. Plus the weather is nice.

My co-worker who is a Pats fan thinks Brady wanted out of the AFC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

My co-worker who is a Pats fan thinks Brady wanted out of the AFC.

He had no chance of ever reaching another Super Bowl in NE with Mahomes and Lamar in his way.  The NFC is deeper but not as strong at the top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the tank is empty for Tom. I agree that he had a weak supporting cast. But I thought he looked old this past season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2020 at 11:59 AM, ArtVanDelay said:

He had no chance of ever reaching another Super Bowl in NE with Mahomes and Lamar in his way.  The NFC is deeper but not as strong at the top.

LOL.  He wanted out of New England as they had no receivers or running back.  Who wants to play on team with no talent.  I think the Patriots are going to try and tank and get Trevor Lawerence.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2020 at 10:31 AM, atomic said:

LOL.  He wanted out of New England as they had no receivers or running back.  Who wants to play on team with no talent.  I think the Patriots are going to try and tank and get Trevor Lawerence.  

Not sure what the "LOL" was about, considering your comment didn't contradict what I said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArtVanDelay said:

Not sure what the "LOL" was about, considering your comment didn't contradict what I said.

Woops, I meant to respond to Can of Corn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...