Sign in to follow this  
Can_of_corn

Andino: That Month I Just Saw His Stuff Real Well

That was awesome.  I was there for that, my cousin (Sox fan) somehow got luxury box tickets for us up in LF.  

Obviously it's an Orioles production but what's lost in that video is all the surrounding chaos.  IIRC Longoria hit a game winning homer in Tampa to ice putting the Sox out of the playoffs for good.  We did our part but some other things had to happen as well.  I remember getting into the elevator with my cousin and seeing on my phone that Tampa had won minutes later.  It was great.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• Bleier trade continues to bite the O's last night.  Fry  could not find the plate especially against right-handed batters. Needing to face three batter in not Fry's game.    It didn't affect the outcome because the O's didin't  hit.  However, Fry does not look up to being the 2nd lefties in the pen  which shows how much the O's miss Bleier.  Fry would be a candidate to be sent down but there is no lefty to replace him so he will probably stay in the majors.
    • SummerSlam ‘92 is on FS1.  Quarantine + Nostalgia = Mullet for backwardsk ?
    • I missed another game. My sleep schedule sleep patterns are SOOOOOOOO screwed up... I laid down for a quick nap before the game about 4:30. When I woke up at MIDNIGHT I had missed the entire thing. Turned on the TV to watch the 11:30 replay and THANK GOD the Gnats are back playing! They're the replay tonight... fml     So.... I'm not going to read the thread or the board. Or Roch. It's 1:30 am. I'm having my "morning" glass of coffee (yes BIG TALL GLASS) and I'm going to watch the 9 am MASN replay "live". So I have THAT going for me. 🙃 GO O'S!!!!
    • And now for something completely different...   NSFW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpx_VXRG_qc  
    • Now that does make sense: greater risk, greater reward. So do healthy pitchers make more than healthy batters? Serious question.
    • On his pro-rated salary, Cobb would earn @ $4.5MM the rest of this season. That would be nothing for a contending team to take on if they were sold on him putting them over the top. But I can't imagine being so desperate on August 4, 10 games into a 60 game season if I were a decision maker to take on the entirety of his contract.  If a team really wants to gamble a little bit of cash on Cobb to win this year's WS, they may be wrangled into taking half the burden on the 2021 salary, while the Orioles pay half of this season's $4.5MM remaining. This is starting to sound too good to be true!
    • The Cardinals never have a low pick, and yet they have a wonderful farm and consistent success
  • Popular Contributors