section18

Will DeCosta Surprise Us And trade Up To Draft Mekhi Becton?

I really like Becton. I don't see us moving way up to get him, but if he falls into the 20's and he's a top 12 guy on our board... anything is possible. 

As I posted early in this thread, I'm not big on older prospects, like Baun, and Robert Hunt... however, with that said, the Ravens did take Hayden Hurst, who was among (if not THE) the oldest players in the draft, in R1. Hunt in R2 is certainly a possibility.

7 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

Check THIS out... 

Hopefully all the top tackles and QBs are taken early.  That will leave plenty of guys at positions of need for the Ravens.  They might even be able to trade back a few spots and still get their guy. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

Hopefully all the top tackles and QBs are taken early.  That will leave plenty of guys at positions of need for the Ravens.  They might even be able to trade back a few spots and still get their guy. 

4 to 6 OTs before we pick and  4 QBs

1 hour ago, Camden_yardbird said:

Not to mention at least 3 CBs and 2 Safeties 

Plus the DT Brown, LB Simmons

I wouldn't consider resigning Lamar until he at least wins a playoff game. Highlights are fine. He gets paid to win.

25 minutes ago, Satyr3206 said:

I wouldn't consider resigning Lamar until he at least wins a playoff game. Highlights are fine. He gets paid to win.

I agree with this ...so far the gimmick offense has laid 2 eggs in the playoffs. IMO we really weren’t in either game.

I think we need a MLB, WiLB, DE, a WR, C/G and 3rdTE

id be happy with a draft that gets me 

Murray/Murray/Baun      1st

J Brooks (WiLB)               2nd 

Terrell Lewis  (DE)            2Nd

Dantzler            (CB)         3rd

Biadasz             (C)            3rd

Peoples-Jones (WR)        4th

Muti (G)                               4th

Parkinson        (TE)            5th

50 minutes ago, Satyr3206 said:

You mean the now 23-year old that has gone 19-3 in his "career"? I agree that it's disheartening to do so well in the regular season but not the two playoff games as a 21 and 22-year old, but he will win in the playoffs as he matures and grows as a player. Many HOF QB's struggled early in their careers before hitting their incredible strides and most of them were older to start their careers than Lamar was. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, backwardsk said:

Haha!  Beat me by a minute.  The Lions are set up to make out well in this draft.

There are 4 really good ones ...Miami has a ton of draft capital if they don't do something stupid

2 hours ago, Satyr3206 said:

What a ridiculous and unprovoked post.  As Greg said, he’s 19-3 and just turned 23 years old.  He had one of the greatest seasons of all time at 22.  30 other NFL teams would kill to have him. 

3 hours ago, Satyr3206 said:

If they don't fix the D, and get Lamar to do it in the playoffs, it doesn't matter.

This comment adds nothing to a conversation about the draft.