Roll Tide

Bad News ....Edit....Thomas’ Wife Points Gun (Not loaded)at Him To Scare Him After He Is Caught Cheating

Looks like wife was mad about Earl having an affair. So Earl was the initiator of the domestic violence.

Bad news for Earl and his wife, can’t see this affecting  him as a player or the Ravens. 

5 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Looks like wife was mad about Earl having an affair. So Earl was the initiator of the domestic violence.

39 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

The way I read what you wrote seemed like you meant that Earl was violent towards his wife, but after reading the TMZ article I realized you meant it was his cheating on his wife that led to her wild and dangerous reactions.

11 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

The way I read what you wrote seemed like you meant that Earl was violent towards his wife, but after reading the TMZ article I realized you meant it was his cheating on his wife that led to her wild and dangerous reactions.

Initially the article on USA/Ravens Wire was vague. I adjusted in my second post! 

I was waiting to read that he beat her up and she pointed a gun at him.

Sounds like he’s clear unless cheating on your wife is a conduct violation. 

If he was smart when she pointed the gun he would have said you don't want to shoot me. You'll go to jail. If you leave me you will be a rich woman and the longer he makes money the better off she will be. Hopefully he said that and she reconsidered.

1 hour ago, section18 said:

If he was smart when she pointed the gun he would have said you don't want to shoot me. You'll go to jail. If you leave me you will be a rich woman and the longer he makes money the better off she will be. Hopefully he said that and she reconsidered.

In his youtube clip he said that they talking. He sounds like a guy who made a mistake

1 hour ago, section18 said:

Have you ever tried to reason with an irate woman? 

Saying all this, Thomas was lucky because his wife wanted to scare and took out the magazine, but didn't know that a round was chambered and ready to be fired. This could have ended in tragedy.

Regardless of Thomas' situation, he certainly didn't deserve to die. Sounds like he handled it by taking the gun away from her as she was hitting him. Sounds like he handled a very difficult situation without violence towards her so this should not affect him playing.

I feel bad for both of them because this is a personal situation that is now very public. 

Unfortunate for Earl that this got out, but he didn’t do anything wrong legally.  This won’t affect the team one bit. 

17 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Have you ever tried to reason with an irate woman? 

You got that right.

Reminds me of the wild stories that came out about Tiger Woods and his infidelities, and how the wife found his phone while sleeping, and was rumored to gone after him and his vehicle with a golf club.