Sign in to follow this  
Roll Tide

Sound like the Ravens are in on Clowney

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/late-for-work-5-7-ravens-reportedly-among-four-teams-expressing-interest-in-jade

However, DeCosta also said the Ravens' salary cap situation "could certainly change" and that if they had more room they'd likely use it on another outside linebacker/edge rusher and a veteran offensive lineman. He said the team has two ways to create cap space: long-term deals with Matthew Judon and Ronnie Stanley. DeCosta said the team has had dialogue with both players' agents.

The Ravens have enough flexibility to pay Jadeveon Clowney on a one- or two-year deal, paying him somewhere around the franchise tag figure that Judon is currently under," Schultz wrote. "It's unlikely they do so, but entirely possible."

2 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

I'll take him over AB.

Me Too .... The Ravens are an accomplished DE away from having whatt could be a very special defense. Clowney or Matthews would make them very special IMO

I agree ! I like both of them. Clowney would make our defense the best in the NFL.Get it done !