weams

MLB makes new proposal- Union demands start date and terms by Monday

1 hour ago, Anonsnides said:

And I'll just assume any American I see wearing an 1860  or Ipswich Town jersey is doing so to try to seem superior in character to fans who support the most talented and recognizable clubs globally.

As most Soccer Jersey's don't have the name of the team on them and instead have some sponsor on them I highly doubt you could spot an 1860 jersey.  You would more likely think it was an advertisement for a brand of German Beer. 

37 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Are you guys still yammering about soccer in here?

What else are we supposed to talk about when all the baseball discussions involve draft hypotheticals and Mike Wright?

Just now, DrungoHazewood said:

What else are we supposed to talk about when all the baseball discussions involve draft hypotheticals and Mike Wright?

Better than soccer talk!  🙂

Just now, DrungoHazewood said:

Anything but soccer?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anonsnides said:

And I'll just assume any American I see wearing an 1860  or Ipswich Town jersey is doing so to try to seem superior in character to fans who support the most talented and recognizable clubs globally.

Aren't we?  😎

Any Oriole fan can tell you that having the very best and most expensive talent is overrated.  Only underdogs can experience absolute joy.  It's not as good when you were expected to win and you just met expectations.  It's theoretically impossible for the Yankees to do better than expected.

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Anything but soccer?

At least the Deutscher Fußball-Bund figured out how to get their teams back on the field.  If MLB and the MLBPA were half as organized and half as self-interested we'd have some baseball to talk about.

1 hour ago, atomic said:

As most Soccer Jersey's don't have the name of the team on them and instead have some sponsor on them I highly doubt you could spot an 1860 jersey.  You would more likely think it was an advertisement for a brand of German Beer. 

And you'd be wrong😀

5 minutes ago, Anonsnides said:

And you'd be wrong😀

If I saw someone walking around in this I thought they were going to sell me a liter of beer and a pretzel:

68273359_max.jpg

3 hours ago, Anonsnides said:

I occasionally wear an Inverness Caledonian Thistle jersey or T-shirt, and it sure doesn't make me feel superior to anyone.