Sign in to follow this  
Roll Tide

Ravens have most talented roster in the NFL

It is very impressive.  A lot of talent, a lot of depth, but some key linchpins that need to work (RG, Mekari performing at the level he was performing last year, young LBs hit the ground running)

De’Anthony Thomas wasn’t impressive last year and I doubt he would’ve made the team.  The loss of Andre Smith hurts our o-line depth.  We’ll have to find another OT somehow.  James Hurst? 🤢

25 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

I think that article was wrote with Purple colored glasses, and they said Jon Miller was a homer . LOL

Third best defense in the league by points, fourth by yards, didn't lose anyone significant and improved their main weaknesses in the draft and FA. Best scoring offense in the league, 2nd in yards, lost only a guard and backup TE. A kicker who might be in the HOF one day. I don't see how anybody can argue with the talent, but they need to figure out how to win in January.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, makoman said:

Third best defense in the league by points, fourth by yards, didn't lose anyone significant and improved their main weaknesses in the draft and FA. Best scoring offense in the league, 2nd in yards, lost only a guard and backup TE. A kicker who might be in the HOF one day. I don't see how anybody can argue with the talent, but they need to figure out how to win in January.

Im not too sold on the coaching staff.

The key will be remaining healthy, and that takes on even new meaning for this season, and some players are already rumored to be opting out (not Ravens).

On 8/10/2020 at 8:52 AM, Sports Guy said:

#1 in talent under the age of 25, per FO.

Saw that Jackson is on the cover of SI and they are picking us to win the SB. Pretty lofty prediction for a group that hasn’t won a playoff game with Jackson over center.

44 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Saw that Jackson is on the cover of SI and they are picking us to win the SB. Pretty lofty prediction for a group that hasn’t won a playoff game with Jackson over center.

We are either the #1 or #2 team in the AFC easy unless you are totally biased against them.    Vegasinsider gives us and the Chiefs similar odds at a ring.

Hopefully someday Lamar can be more accomplished than Trent Dilfer.  I'm seeing some signs it may be possible.

• Upvote 1