Sign in to follow this  
Roll Tide

2020 Ravens Season Tickets to Be Deferred to 2021

Seems like a good move for the Ravens and their fans .

In an email to Permanent Seat License (PSL) Owners, the Baltimore Ravens announced Wednesday that season tickets for 2020 will be deferred to the 2021 campaign. The 2020 season ticket seat locations for all fans will be protected, and the same seats will be offered for renewal in 2021.

Furthermore, credits for funds paid toward the 2020 season to date will be applied to accounts and can be used toward renewal for next season or toward future ticket purchases, or a refund can be requested. Current 2020 single-game ticket sales will also be discontinued, and refunds will be issued to fans who have already made purchases.

Additionally, if the Ravens are permitted under state and local government rules/regulations to have fans attend games in 2020, the team announced that a significantly reduced seating capacity at M&T Bank Stadium would be necessary.

Based on the social distancing guidelines and fan safety protocols developed by health experts, governmental officials and the NFL, it is expected that the stadium capacity – if fans are allowed – would be fewer than 14,000 seats per game.

"To offer a proper level of safety for fans who want to attend games, a reduction in capacity is necessary," stated Ravens president Dick Cass. "We are disappointed that this will be a disruption for many ticket buyers, but we have an obligation to our fans and our community to keep M&T Bank Stadium as safe as possible.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/2020-ravens-season-tickets-to-be-deferred

this is great and i was thrilled when i received the email yesterday. honestly, i don't mind watching from home. i won't be actually disappointed until they cancel the season and even then it will be a sad disappointed, not an angry disappointed.

I think the NBA and NFL respectively are going to have the toughest time getting going. The players have to play way too close to each other to not spread covid like wildfire.

I wish this thing would just get lost!

On 7/12/2020 at 9:16 PM, OsEatAlEast said:

I think the NBA and NFL respectively are going to have the toughest time getting going. The players have to play way too close to each other to not spread covid like wildfire.

Big difference between 12 man rosters and 53 man rosters...

On 7/12/2020 at 9:16 PM, OsEatAlEast said:

Did you see the new face shield? I agree that keeping 50+ guys 6feet apart will be difficult 

On 7/14/2020 at 11:10 AM, Camden_yardbird said:

Big difference between 12 man rosters and 53 man rosters...

I'm more thinking about proximity while playing. Unless they're just not going to guard anyone. In that case it would be give everyone 100 points and play the last two minutes. Back to the old NBA!

6 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

Did you see the new face shield? I agree that keeping 50+ guys 6feet apart will be difficult 

Yeah the one I have seen was vented in front. Can't say I'm sure how much it would actually stop spread while laying in the pile. I wonder if the NBA is thinking of the face shield also. They've been pretty tight lipped about it at least to my knowledge. We'll see how it goes.

4 hours ago, OsEatAlEast said:

I'm more thinking about proximity while playing. Unless they're just not going to guard anyone. In that case it would be give everyone 100 points and play the last two minutes. Back to the old NBA!

Yeah the one I have seen was vented in front. Can't say I'm sure how much it would actually stop spread while laying in the pile. I wonder if the NBA is thinking of the face shield also. They've been pretty tight lipped about it at least to my knowledge. We'll see how it goes.

Looks closed in front with slits and air holes on each side and a filter (see below )

Theyve been sent from the league to all teams

NFL-face-shield-coronavirus.jpg?quality=NFL-face-shield-coronavirus-2.jpg?qualit