Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bpilktree

MASN coverage

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Sanfran327 said:

So wait, when baseball resumes, people in MD, DC, and VA won’t be able to watch O’s games because of blackouts??

If you have MLB team and live in the area Orioles games are not shown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sanfran327 said:

So wait, when baseball resumes, people in MD, DC, and VA won’t be able to watch O’s games because of blackouts??

You can watch on MASN.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, billw76 said:

I've been doing this for the last few years. PIA(Private Internet Access) VPN, an Nvidia Shield TV so I can download the PIA app, problem solved.

It costs me $125 or whatever the MLBTV season pass costs plus $6 a month for PIA, well worth it to be able to watch any game I want.

Can you PM me and help me do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, billw76 said:

I've been doing this for the last few years. PIA(Private Internet Access) VPN, an Nvidia Shield TV so I can download the PIA app, problem solved.

It costs me $125 or whatever the MLBTV season pass costs plus $6 a month for PIA, well worth it to be able to watch any game I want.

Are you sure that’s what PIA stands for? Because it sounds like it should stand for something else.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

Are you sure that’s what PIA stands for? Because it sounds like it should stand for something else.

😂😂 it definitely does, but it's really easy to use so it's not a PIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2020 at 1:32 PM, MurphDogg said:

While we are complaining, MASN isn't airing the exhibition games. Seems like they would want to get the kinks worked out before Opening Day, but alas.

The O's play on the 19th in Philly, vs the National on the 20th and at the Nationals on the 21st. No tv or radio coverage.

I’m hoping the Phillies air that game in some capacity. So far no evidence that they are. 

I no longer subscribe to the all the different RSN’s on DirecTv but I saw on my guide yesterday the YES Network had a 3 hour Summer Camp program. They are showing the workouts live daily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eddie83 said:

I’m hoping the Phillies air that game in some capacity. So far no evidence that they are. 

I no longer subscribe to the all the different RSN’s on DirecTv but I saw on my guide yesterday the YES Network had a 3 hour Summer Camp program. They are showing the workouts live daily. 

Can't expect MASN to do something like that.   They'd have to preempt so much of their other quality programming.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Can't expect MASN to do something like that.   They'd have to preempt so much of their other quality programming.

You don’t enjoy seeing the 2017 Opening Day walkoff for the 78th time? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2020 at 11:32 PM, SteveA said:

And blackouts are so much more ridiculous in a season where in person attendance will be zero or negligible.  It's utterly absurd.

There should absolutely not be any blackouts this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, eddie83 said:

You don’t enjoy seeing the 2017 Opening Day walkoff for the 78th time? 

For real...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, waroriole said:

Are Jim and Gary calling the games this year?

Before it got shut down the TV crew included Palmer, Thorne, Ben McDonald, Scott Garceau, and I think others but not Jim Hunter this year.  I am not sure how they will split up 60 games.  I heard Scott Garceau say today on the radio he was getting ready to back to work.  I think they are broadcasting the games not at the ballpark but I am not positive about that.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, billw76 said:

😂😂 it definitely does, but it's really easy to use so it's not a PIA

I’m also a long-time customer of PIA and can recommend its efficacy and value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...