Sign in to follow this  
bpilktree

MASN coverage

28 minutes ago, Sanfran327 said:

So wait, when baseball resumes, people in MD, DC, and VA won’t be able to watch O’s games because of blackouts??

If you have MLB team and live in the area Orioles games are not shown.

1 hour ago, Sanfran327 said:

So wait, when baseball resumes, people in MD, DC, and VA won’t be able to watch O’s games because of blackouts??

You can watch on MASN.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, billw76 said:

I've been doing this for the last few years. PIA(Private Internet Access) VPN, an Nvidia Shield TV so I can download the PIA app, problem solved.

It costs me $125 or whatever the MLBTV season pass costs plus $6 a month for PIA, well worth it to be able to watch any game I want.

Can you PM me and help me do that?

14 hours ago, billw76 said:

I've been doing this for the last few years. PIA(Private Internet Access) VPN, an Nvidia Shield TV so I can download the PIA app, problem solved.

It costs me $125 or whatever the MLBTV season pass costs plus $6 a month for PIA, well worth it to be able to watch any game I want.

Are you sure that’s what PIA stands for? Because it sounds like it should stand for something else.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

Are you sure that’s what PIA stands for? Because it sounds like it should stand for something else.

😂😂 it definitely does, but it's really easy to use so it's not a PIA

On 7/11/2020 at 1:32 PM, MurphDogg said:

While we are complaining, MASN isn't airing the exhibition games. Seems like they would want to get the kinks worked out before Opening Day, but alas.

The O's play on the 19th in Philly, vs the National on the 20th and at the Nationals on the 21st. No tv or radio coverage.

I’m hoping the Phillies air that game in some capacity. So far no evidence that they are. 

I no longer subscribe to the all the different RSN’s on DirecTv but I saw on my guide yesterday the YES Network had a 3 hour Summer Camp program. They are showing the workouts live daily. 

1 hour ago, eddie83 said:

I’m hoping the Phillies air that game in some capacity. So far no evidence that they are. 

I no longer subscribe to the all the different RSN’s on DirecTv but I saw on my guide yesterday the YES Network had a 3 hour Summer Camp program. They are showing the workouts live daily. 

Can't expect MASN to do something like that.   They'd have to preempt so much of their other quality programming.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Can't expect MASN to do something like that.   They'd have to preempt so much of their other quality programming.

You don’t enjoy seeing the 2017 Opening Day walkoff for the 78th time? 

• Haha 1

On 7/11/2020 at 11:32 PM, SteveA said:

And blackouts are so much more ridiculous in a season where in person attendance will be zero or negligible.  It's utterly absurd.

There should absolutely not be any blackouts this season.

4 hours ago, eddie83 said:

You don’t enjoy seeing the 2017 Opening Day walkoff for the 78th time? 

For real...

16 minutes ago, waroriole said:

Are Jim and Gary calling the games this year?

Before it got shut down the TV crew included Palmer, Thorne, Ben McDonald, Scott Garceau, and I think others but not Jim Hunter this year.  I am not sure how they will split up 60 games.  I heard Scott Garceau say today on the radio he was getting ready to back to work.  I think they are broadcasting the games not at the ballpark but I am not positive about that.  

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, billw76 said:

😂😂 it definitely does, but it's really easy to use so it's not a PIA

I’m also a long-time customer of PIA and can recommend its efficacy and value.