Jump to content
OFFNY

Ongoing Lineup Thread, 2020

Recommended Posts

o

 

Blake Ashton Snell leads the American League in Wild Pitches (2) ........ even though he has only pitched 2 Innings so far this season.

 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES ))))) (vs. D-RAYS, 7/31)

Austin Charles Brian "C.B." Hays - CF 

Hanser Joel Alberto Pena - 2B

Renato Nunez - DH

Anthony Santander - RF

Pedro Severino De Leon  - C

Rio Ruiz - 3B

Patrick Valaika - 1B

Demetrius Jeropme "D.J." Stewart - LF

Andrew Velazquez - SS

Alexander Miller Cobb - RHP )) (1-0, 1.69 ERA) ) *

 

* )) Leads the American League in Winning Percentage (1.000)

 

OPPOSINPITCHER

Blake Ashton Snell - LHP )) (0-0, 0.00 ERA) ) *

 

* )) Leads the American League in Wild Pitches (2)

 

https://www.mlb.com/starting-lineups

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

o

 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES ))))) (vs. D-RAYS, 8/01)

Austin Charles Brian "C.B." Hays - CF 

Hanser Joel Alberto Pena - 2B

Anthony Santander - RF

John Dwight "J.D." Smith, Jr. - LF

Renato Nunez - DH

Rio Ruiz - 3B

Chris Davis - 1B

Chance Thomas Leo Sisco - C

Andrew Velazquez  - SS

Wade Matthew LeBlanc - LHP )) (1-0, 6.35 ERA) ) *

 

* )) Leads the American League in Winning Percentage (1.000)

 

OPPOSINPITCHER

Tyler Allen Glasnow - RHP )) (0-0, 2.25 ERA) 

 

https://www.mlb.com/starting-lineups

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too bad we don't have a left fielder with more power to bat cleanup. Dwight Smith, Jr. must just be the best available option in the organization. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Too bad we don't have a left fielder with more power to bat cleanup. Dwight Smith, Jr. must just be the best available option in the organization. 

If only there was a guy in his mid 20s that could hit and plays leftfield stashed in Bowie 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Too bad we don't have a left fielder with more power to bat cleanup. Dwight Smith, Jr. must just be the best available option in the organization. 

They do have Kjerstad. 

I'd rather see him than Smith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VaBird1 said:

If only there was a guy in his mid 20s that could hit and plays leftfield stashed in Bowie 😂

This hypothetical construct would have to have a comparable glove to Smith's, not an easy task. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 3:46 PM, OFFNY said:

o

 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES ))))) (vs. D-RAYS, 8/01)

Austin Charles Brian "C.B." Hays - CF 

Hanser Joel Alberto Pena - 2B

Anthony Santander - RF

John Dwight "J.D." Smith, Jr. - LF

Renato Nunez - DH

Rio Ruiz - 3B

Chris Davis - 1B

Chance Thomas Leo Sisco - C

Andrew Velazquez  - SS

Wade Matthew LeBlanc - LHP )) (1-0, 6.35 ERA) ) *

 

* )) Leads the American League in Winning Percentage (1.000)

 

OPPOSINPITCHER

Tyler Allen Glasnow - RHP )) (0-0, 2.25 ERA) 

 

https://www.mlb.com/starting-lineups

 

o

o

 

 

(UPDATE)

 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES ))))) (vs. D-RAYS, 8/01)

Austin Charles Brian "C.B." Hays - CF 

Hanser Joel Alberto Pena - 2B

Anthony Santander - RF

Renato Nunez - 1B

John Dwight "J.D." Smith, Jr. - LF

Pedro Severino De Leon - DH

Rio Ruiz - 3B

Chance Thomas Leo Sisco - C

Andrew Velazquez  - SS

Wade Matthew LeBlanc - LHP )) (1-0, 6.35 ERA) ) *

 

* )) Leads the American League in Winning Percentage (1.000)

 

OPPOSINPITCHER

Tyler Allen Glasnow - RHP )) (0-0, 2.25 ERA) 

 

https://www.mlb.com/starting-lineups

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

o

 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES ))))) (vs. D-RAYS, 8/02)

Hanser Joel Alberto Pena - 2B

Anthony Santander - RF

Renato Nunez - 1B

Rio Ruiz -3B

Pedro Severino De Leon - C

Demetrius Jerome "D.J." Stewart - LF

Chance Thomas Leo Sisco - DH

Andrew Velazquez - SS

Cedric Boyce "C.B." Mullins II - CF

Tomaso Anthony Malone - LHP )) (0-1, 12.00 ERA)

 

OPPOSINPITCHER

Yonny Enrique Chirinos Mejias - RHP )) (0-0, 0.00 ERA) 

 

https://www.mlb.com/starting-lineups

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2020 at 12:27 PM, OFFNY said:

o

 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES ))))) (vs. D-RAYS, 8/02)

Hanser Joel Alberto Pena - 2B

Anthony Santander - RF

Renato Nunez - 1B

Rio Ruiz -3B

Pedro Severino De Leon - C

Demetrius Jerome "D.J." Stewart - LF

Chance Thomas Leo Sisco - DH

Andrew Velazquez - SS

Cedric Boyce "C.B." Mullins II - CF

Tomaso Anthony Malone - LHP )) (0-1, 12.00 ERA)

 

OPPOSINPITCHER

Yonny Enrique Chirinos Mejias - RHP )) (0-0, 0.00 ERA) 

 

https://www.mlb.com/starting-lineups

 

o

o

 

 

(UPDATE)

 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES ))))) (vs. D-RAYS, 8/02)

Hanser Joel Alberto Pena - 2B

Anthony Santander - RF

Renato Nunez - 1B

Pedro Severino De Leon - C

Chance Thomas Leo Sisco - DH

Demetrius Jerome "D.J." Stewart - LF

Patrick Valaika - 3B

Andrew Velazquez - SS

Cedric Boyce "C.B." Mullins II - CF

Tomaso Anthony Malone - LHP )) (0-1, 12.00 ERA)

 

OPPOSINPITCHER

Yonny Enrique Chirinos Mejias - RHP )) (0-0, 0.00 ERA) 

 

https://www.mlb.com/starting-lineups

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2020 at 12:42 PM, OFFNY said:

o

 

(UPDATE)

 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES ))))) (vs. D-RAYS, 8/02)

 

o

o

 

Assist to ) MurphDogg and SteveA in the game thread.

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must be the Sunday lineup.  That looks like the misfits lineup. All cast off waiver claims and two guys that haven’t got a hit yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bpilktree said:

Must be the Sunday lineup.  That looks like the misfits lineup. All cast off waiver claims and two guys that haven’t got a hit yet.

Three starters are out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

 

Must be the Sunday lineup. That looks like the misfits lineup. All cast off waiver claims and two guys that haven’t got a hit yet.

 

o

 

The Orioles are coming off of back-to-back seasons in which they had well over 100 losses ........ any lineup on a team like that is probably going to look pretty misfitty.

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

Must be the Sunday lineup.  That looks like the misfits lineup. All cast off waiver claims and two guys that haven’t got a hit yet.

Maybe so, but just wait until we get that PTBNL from Miami.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

o

 

Piss 'Em off, and go for 4 ........

Piss 'Em off, and go for 4 ........

Piss 'Em off, and go for 4 ........

 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES ))))) (vs. MARLINS, 8/04)

Hanser Joel Alberto Pena - 2B

Anthony Santander - RF

Renato Nunez - 3B

John Dwight "J.D." Smith, Jr. - DH

Austin Charles Bryan "C.B." Hays - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Pedro Severino De Leon - C

Demetrius Jerome "D.J." Stewart - LF

Andrew Velazquez - SS

John Alan Means - LHP )) (0-0, 19.29 ERA)

 

OPPOSINPITCHER

Pablo Jose Lopez Serra - RHP )) (5-8, 5.09 ERA)

 

https://www.mlb.com/starting-lineups

 

o

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...