oriolesacox

Richard Bleier Traded to Miami

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Victor Victor Mesa anybody?

He is one of many that makes sense.  They have 41 people who would make the Orioles top 25 on FanGraphs prospect list.

1 minute ago, VaBird1 said:

He is one of many that makes sense.  They have 41 people who would make the Orioles top 25 on FanGraphs prospect list.

It was sarcasm.  I don't think we're going to get anything significant for a middle reliever.

Once again, the OH will pout and whine that we didn't get a star prospect for someone that we've overrated.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, VaBird1 said:

I don't see how he makes sense.

The Marlins aren't going to cut bait on a guy they spent five million on.  This is Bleier we are talking about, and the Marlins.  They aren't contenders and he isn't a valuable piece.

8 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

It was sarcasm.  I don't think we're going to get anything significant for a middle reliever.

Once again, the OH will pout and whine that we didn't get a star prospect for someone that we've overrated.  

At least you didn't accuse some of "us" as "clutching pearls".  It's very manly to pout and whine.  However, if a lady does, she is a bee atch!  (oops, is that "political"?). 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't see how he makes sense.

The Marlins aren't going to cut bait on a guy they spent five million on.  This is Bleier we are talking about, and the Marlins.  They aren't contenders and he isn't a valuable piece.

He isn’t a very highly rated prospect, is old and unlikely to be a significant major leaguer.

4 hours ago, bobmc said:

Wait.  What?  So you're saying that Carroll, Phillips, Armstrong, Fry, Givens, @scOtt - er Scott, etc. are reliably poor?  

I am definitely poor. 37.9% reliable...