Sign in to follow this  
OFFNY

Mariners Cede 14 Free Passes in 9 Innings (2020 Seattle Mariners)

o

11 Walks and 3 Hit Batsmen.

Zac Grotz handed out 6 Free Passes (4 Walks and 2 Hit Batsmen) in only 2 Innings Pitched.

That was Ugly: Mariners Lose 3rd Straight, as Pitchers get Pounded

(By Ryan Divish)

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/mariners/that-was-ugly-mariners-lose-3rd-straight-as-pitchers-especially-bryan-shaw-get-pounded/

o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• o   BALTIMORE O RIOLES Hanser Joel Alberto Pena - 2B Jose Antonio Iglesias Aleman - DH Ryan Mountcastle - LF Pedro Severino De Leon  - C Austin Charles Brian "C.B." Hays - RF  Patrick Valaika - 1B  Rio Ruiz - 3B Ramon Urias - SS  Boyce Cedric "B.C." Mullins II - CF  Alexander Miller Cobb - RHP )) (1-5, 4.76 ERA)   BOSTON PILGRIMS Alexander Verdugo - RF Rafael Devers Calcano - 3B Xander Bogaerts - SS Julio Daniel "J.D." Martinez - DH Christian Vazquez - C Jackie Bradley, Jr. - CF Robert Dalbec - 1B Michael Chavis - LF Christian Arroyo - 2B Martin Perez Jimenez - LHP )) (3-4, 3.88 ERA)   https://www.mlb.com/starting-lineups   o
    • It looks great! Don't sell yourself short! And it works which is even better. Swooon. Honestly, it's a welcome change. Being solo, I end up spending $30 on the same ingredients for one meal and half of the ingredients go bad and get tossed and I have 4 leftovers of which half ends up getting tossed cause... bored. And I end up not eating "complete" meals cause it's just too much food. The meal plan cost justifies that, I guess. I get 2 servings (which ends up being 3, for me) and 3 different meals. As it gets colder it gets easier to make huge pots of things that can mostly be frozen without weirdness ie. chili, soup, etc. I do definitely eat healthier with more variety via Hello Fresh. Like this week's selections: Pork tenderloin with cranberry, dijon, ginger sauce, green beans and mashed potatoes Cheesy chicken poblano tostada's w pico and red pepper crema Crispy chickpea tabbouleh bowls Next week, beef bulgogi, chicken shawarma, and salmon. Keeping it fresh and interesting. I enjoy the creative aspect of cooking a lot so hoping this gets me back into it.
    • I'm here.   Hanser with a steal.   Can't believe Mountcastle's ball didn't touch the wall.  It was a moon shot and when Chavis caught it his back was pretty much against the monster.  Lower that launch angle 1 degree and we'd have heard that satisfying thud of ball hitting the green monster.
    • Come on people. Root for the good guys. Only four more, Good or bad, enjoy ‘em while we got ‘em. Plenty of time to argue about the roster after Sunday. Go O’s!
    • Every time Manfred speaks, I get mad all over again. There are very few people I want to hear less than him.
    • Whatever issue kept him out of the Bowie pool originally probably cost him a shot this season.
    • And by competent players you mean your definition of competent. The O's have two catchers with a rWAR over 0 and AR waiting in the wings.  The only catcher they need is a backup type at Norfolk, the kind that doesn't go onto the 40 man.
  • Popular Contributors