Sign in to follow this  
Rene88

Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Jonah Heim, who we traded to Tampa in 2016 for Steve Pearce, has made his major league debut in the past week with the A's.   He is 1 for 5 with a walk so far, and is the starting catcher tonight vs San Diego.

2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Jonah Heim, who we traded to Tampa in 2016 for Steve Pearce, has made his major league debut in the past week with the A's.   He is 1 for 5 with a walk so far, and is the starting catcher tonight vs San Diego.

Good for him.

6 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

Was he the one that had a family member posting on here?

I know Flat Breezy's brother posted here.  And that Hobgood's uncle wasn't a fan of mine.

Not sure about Heim.

21 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I know Flat Breezy's brother posted here.  And that Hobgood's uncle wasn't a fan of mine.

Not sure about Heim.

Someone in Parker Bridwell’s family accused me of being 40 years old and sleeping in my mother’s basement.  

Looks like a relative of last year’s 4th rounder Joey Ortiz is posting here now.

4 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Someone in Parker Bridwell’s family accused me of being 40 years old and sleeping in my mother’s basement.  

Looks like a relative of last year’s 4th rounder Joey Ortiz is posting here now.

Bah, you're older than that!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Bah, you're older than that!

Much!    How dare they accuse me of being only 40!   And mom’s basement has cable TV, so what’s the problem?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Frobby said:

I met David Hernandez's father at a pre-Hangout Night get together at Pickles Pub once.   So I don't know if he posted here but he knew the Hangout and met some of us.

6 hours ago, SteveA said:

I met David Hernandez's father at a pre-Hangout Night get together at Pickles Pub once.   So I don't know if he posted here but he knew the Hangout and met some of us.

Yes, he did post here, under “oriole from cal.”   Class act.   

Well well! Caleb Joseph got called up by the Blue Jays yesterday and hit a home run against the Bosox today!

I tried to post the highlight here but I couldn’t figure out how to get the link up, but you should go listen to it, the Bluejay announcers were completely flabbergasted, but I am very happy. I own a Caleb Joseph jersey, and a Caleb Joseph signed baseball, so I am happy, even though he did it as a Bluejay.

• Upvote 1

On 9/6/2020 at 9:21 PM, Philip said:

Well well! Caleb Joseph got called up by the Blue Jays yesterday and hit a home run against the Bosox today!

I tried to post the highlight here but I couldn’t figure out how to get the link up, but you should go listen to it, the Bluejay announcers were completely flabbergasted, but I am very happy. I own a Caleb Joseph jersey, and a Caleb Joseph signed baseball, so I am happy, even though he did it as a Bluejay.

Thank goodness he got that RBI out of the way quickly. 

Here is a link to the HR, but not sure if it is Jays or Sox announcers: 

• Thanks 1

@murph

Thank you very much, that’s the Blue Jays guys,And at the beginning of the AB they were talking about how much he contributed in preparation for the bullpen guys and basically saying that was his main contribution, and they were shocked when he hit it out.

Go Caleb!

Edited by Philip

10 minutes ago, Philip said:

@murph

Thank you very much, that’s the Blue Jays guys,And at the beginning of the AB they were talking about how much he contributed in preparation for the bullpen guys and basically saying that was his main contribution, and they were shocked when he hit it out.

Go Caleb!

They did sound awfully surprised.   I am glad Caleb is still hanging on. 

• Upvote 1

Dylan Bundy update with the Angels...

8 starts, 50.2 IP,  55 K's,  W-4 L-2  ERA 2.49...