Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rene88

Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Recommended Posts

Jonah Heim, who we traded to Tampa in 2016 for Steve Pearce, has made his major league debut in the past week with the A's.   He is 1 for 5 with a walk so far, and is the starting catcher tonight vs San Diego.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Jonah Heim, who we traded to Tampa in 2016 for Steve Pearce, has made his major league debut in the past week with the A's.   He is 1 for 5 with a walk so far, and is the starting catcher tonight vs San Diego.

Good for him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

Was he the one that had a family member posting on here?

I know Flat Breezy's brother posted here.  And that Hobgood's uncle wasn't a fan of mine.

Not sure about Heim.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I know Flat Breezy's brother posted here.  And that Hobgood's uncle wasn't a fan of mine.

Not sure about Heim.

 

Someone in Parker Bridwell’s family accused me of being 40 years old and sleeping in my mother’s basement.  

Looks like a relative of last year’s 4th rounder Joey Ortiz is posting here now.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Someone in Parker Bridwell’s family accused me of being 40 years old and sleeping in my mother’s basement.  

Looks like a relative of last year’s 4th rounder Joey Ortiz is posting here now.
 

 

Bah, you're older than that!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Bah, you're older than that!

Much!    How dare they accuse me of being only 40!   And mom’s basement has cable TV, so what’s the problem?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Frobby said:

Someone in Parker Bridwell’s family accused me of being 40 years old and sleeping in my mother’s basement.  

Looks like a relative of last year’s 4th rounder Joey Ortiz is posting here now.
 

 

I met David Hernandez's father at a pre-Hangout Night get together at Pickles Pub once.   So I don't know if he posted here but he knew the Hangout and met some of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SteveA said:

I met David Hernandez's father at a pre-Hangout Night get together at Pickles Pub once.   So I don't know if he posted here but he knew the Hangout and met some of us.

Yes, he did post here, under “oriole from cal.”   Class act.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well well! Caleb Joseph got called up by the Blue Jays yesterday and hit a home run against the Bosox today!

I tried to post the highlight here but I couldn’t figure out how to get the link up, but you should go listen to it, the Bluejay announcers were completely flabbergasted, but I am very happy. I own a Caleb Joseph jersey, and a Caleb Joseph signed baseball, so I am happy, even though he did it as a Bluejay.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2020 at 9:21 PM, Philip said:

Well well! Caleb Joseph got called up by the Blue Jays yesterday and hit a home run against the Bosox today!

I tried to post the highlight here but I couldn’t figure out how to get the link up, but you should go listen to it, the Bluejay announcers were completely flabbergasted, but I am very happy. I own a Caleb Joseph jersey, and a Caleb Joseph signed baseball, so I am happy, even though he did it as a Bluejay.

Thank goodness he got that RBI out of the way quickly. 

Here is a link to the HR, but not sure if it is Jays or Sox announcers: 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@murph

Thank you very much, that’s the Blue Jays guys,And at the beginning of the AB they were talking about how much he contributed in preparation for the bullpen guys and basically saying that was his main contribution, and they were shocked when he hit it out.

Go Caleb!

Edited by Philip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Philip said:

@murph

Thank you very much, that’s the Blue Jays guys,And at the beginning of the AB they were talking about how much he contributed in preparation for the bullpen guys and basically saying that was his main contribution, and they were shocked when he hit it out.

Go Caleb!

They did sound awfully surprised.   I am glad Caleb is still hanging on. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dylan Bundy update with the Angels...

8 starts, 50.2 IP,  55 K's,  W-4 L-2  ERA 2.49...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...