Sign in to follow this  
OrioleDog

Playoff roster fun

Alex Kirilloff!  Shane McClanahan!

I don't understand why they didn't ala Brailyn Marquez on Sunday have to do the K-Rod box check thing (injury maneuver I guess)....I don't really care.

Excited to see the best teams/players have to try their best now that Extended Spring Training is finished.  Stuff has been hidden at alternate sites.

Greinke pulled at 70 some pitches coming off a 1-2-3 4th inning in a 1-0 game after 17 batters faced.  Framber immediately walks the 9th place hitter leading off the 5th.

Announcers trying to figure out if pre-planned.  As shaky as Astros bullpen is, I wonder if part of this planning is trying to get Greinke twice through the order again Wednesday after seeing tandems today and tomorrow.

I picked the white Sox, I think. Happy that game is going well. The twins are causing themselves all kinds of problems in the top of the ninth against the Astros, on whom may pestilence fall. Rays and Blue Jays Scoreless in the second, rooting for the rays in that one.

If the Astros win their series against the twins, it’s going to mess up every single bracket in the world except those in Houston.

Blake Snell utterly dominant carries a no-hitter into the 6th, and is pulled from a 1-0 game before Batter Faced 20 with man on 1st and 2 out.   He did get Batter 19 Cavan Biggio with the left on left advantage.

Man on 1st by the way the Blue Jays catcher who had no minors experience above A ball before his callup this year.

Nick about to have his 3rd opportunity to do something big.

Reds and Braves pitchers have struck out 37 in 25 innings, and NOW dark shadows are engulfing the batters box.

It was reported last inning this is more strikeouts than there were in the '76 Series when the Big Red Machine defended their title over the Yankees.