Sign in to follow this  
cboemmeljr

Orioles Win Game 2 (Game Recap)

2 hours ago, cboemmeljr said:

o

We may as well brag about them when we can ...... We don't know how few and far between these) W's )will be coming our way in 2021.

Urias' 1st Career Walk-Off Hit Gives Orioles a Split

(By Roch Kubatko)

https://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2021/04/urias-first-career-walk-off-hit-gives-orioles-doubleheader-split.html

o

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Huge win. That was setting up to be a heartbreaking DH sweep. I'm glad that our guys fought and scratched. 

o

Agreed, and they even fought and scratched in the game in which they lost. I said in the game thread that they were just about dead and buried in the bottom of the 7th inning with 2 outs, nobody on base, and trailing by a run. They not only tied the game, but they nearly pushed the winning run across the plate, as the inning ended with a man in scoring position. A loss is a loss is a loss ...... but occasionally the fans of a young, raw team can can see glimpses of silver linings in the process.

o

• Upvote 1

My son and I attended the games yesterday - lots of fun at the Yard! I figured we'd stay for the first game and see how things went for game two. But both games were tight and entertaining so we stuck around for Urias's heroics.

The atmosphere is unique but we had a great time, spending nearly 7 hours out in the bleachers. I like that they've tied off the seats that aren't being sold. Since we were in the front row, I was concerned that fans would eventually crowd in around us, but the organization has effectively blocked off those seats to prevent such tomfoolery.

It was nice to see the team come back from multi-run deficits in both games. Tough loss in Game One but I'm sure the M's feel the same about Game Two.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BMann said:

My son and I attended the games yesterday - lots of fun at the Yard !!! I figured we'd stay for the first game and see how things went for Game Two. But both games were tight and entertaining, so we stuck around for Urias' heroics.

The atmosphere is unique, but we had a great time, spending nearly 7 hours out in the bleachers. I like that they've tied off the seats that aren't being sold. Since we were in the front row, I was concerned that fans would eventually crowd in around us, but the organization has effectively blocked off those seats to prevent such tomfoolery.

It was nice to see the team come back from multi-run deficits in both games. Tough loss in Game One, but I'm sure that the Mariners feel the same about Game Two.

o

You were at the games yesterday ??? I wasn't at the games yesterday ...... you bastard.

o