Jump to content
LTO's

Grayson Rodriguez 2021

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

Seems like Elias is being aggressive with both Grayson and Bradish. Window could be opening soon? 

He's being aggressive after being conservative with their initial placement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping to see him pitch in Bowling Green in early June, but I'm excited to see how he does in Bowie. I was guessing Elias would wait until midseason.

Edited by orioles22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any insight into what the rotation order will be for Grayson Rodriguez?

I’m in New England and was hoping to catch the Baysox next weekend in Hartford. Anyone have any idea if this means he will pitch on any of Friday/Saturday/Sunday of next weekend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

He's being aggressive after being conservative with their initial placement.

Which I think is a logical approach.    

I was OK with Grayson starting in A+, but certainly hoped he would dominate and be moved quickly.   Glad it worked out that way.   
 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Orioles Jim said:

Does anyone have any insight into what the rotation order will be for Grayson Rodriguez?

I’m in New England and was hoping to catch the Baysox next weekend in Hartford. Anyone have any idea if this means he will pitch on any of Friday/Saturday/Sunday of next weekend?

He pitched on Thursday so appears he would be lined up to pitch next on the 6/1 and 6/7 (Thursday) if they keep him on regular rest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MiLB gave 25 qualified pitchers in High-A East this morning, and crudely guessing Batters Faced as triple IP plus Hits, Walks and HBP yielded I get Grayson leaving A-Ball behind with a 39.3 K-BB%    Second place was 32.9%.

The Yankees Luis Medina is right there with him on Dominance measures like K% and hit suppression but walking a bunch.

Adley catching Rodriguez, Hall, Baumann, Smith - Bowie June, Baltimore September??

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Which I think is a logical approach.    

I was OK with Grayson starting in A+, but certainly hoped he would dominate and be moved quickly.   Glad it worked out that way.   
 

It is logical.  I'd prefer one that challenged the players more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NCRaven said:

But Henderson and Westburg are still in Delmarva dog gone it.  Elias is a sissy, afraid to move, move, move. 😉

Probably because Ortiz and Hall are blocking them at the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Paul in Virginia said:

 

Further below your excellent linked Tweet.  Wow!!!

Looking at that line of tweets, someone needs to tell Jeff with a G that the prior regime drafted Rodriguez.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Aristotelian said:

He pitched on Thursday so appears he would be lined up to pitch next on the 6/1 and 6/7 (Thursday) if they keep him on regular rest. 

Damnit, I’m probably not able to drive down to Hartford on a Thursday night!

Thanks for the info though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2021 Minor League Depth Chart

2021 Prospect Power Rankings

2020 Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2020 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...