Jump to content
Frobby

The Tanner Scott Roulette Wheel

Recommended Posts

Please trade him. Let some other Fanbase complain about his inconsistency. I don’t care about 97, and neither do you. Because as has been said often it doesn’t matter how hard you throw if you don’t know where it’s going.

And too often you don’t know what you’re going to get. And you got to let him face three batters.

Edited by Philip
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Philip said:

Please trade him. Let some other Fanbase complain about his inconsistency. I don’t care about 97, and neither do you. Because as has been said often it doesn’t matter how hard you throw if you don’t know where it’s going.

And too often you don’t know what you’re going to get. And you got to let him face three batters.

You may get your wish. Apparently, there is more than one team interested in him. 

I think Fry may go as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Il BuonO said:

You may get your wish. Apparently, there is more than one team interested in him. 

I think Fry may go as well.

I will miss Fry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Pushmonkey said:

As my wife said last night while watching the game “ why is it every time I watch this guy pitch the bases end up loaded?”

Probably because she watches too much. Time for therapy!

Edited by Philip
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looked just about as bad as I've ever seen him tonight.   Couldn't find the strike zone, threw wild pitch and didn't hustle to first.  4-0 lead about in serious trouble.

Edited by forphase1
Spelling
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, forphase1 said:

Looked just about as bad as I've ever seen him tonight.   Couldn't find the strike zone, threw wild pitch and didn't hustle to first.  4-0 lead about in serious trouble.

Hyde kept him in one batter too long. The hook has to be quick with Tanner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, forphase1 said:

Looked just about as bad as I've ever seen him tonight.   Couldn't find the strike zone, threw wild pitch and didn't hustle to first.  4-0 lead about in serious trouble.

Yeah, that play at 1B ticked me off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And another terrible outing by Scott.  Walked or HBP the bases loaded,  now we have to hope to clean up the mess with 4 run lead.   Scott needs demoted to work on his command... this isn't acceptable. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread would be more aptly named The Tanner Scott Crap Table for a gambling analogy. That way we could all chime in with, “Scott, craps again,” or, “Scott craps the bed, AGAIN,” or, “Tanner Scott craps out.” 
 

Just sayin’....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

This thread would be more aptly named The Tanner Scott Crap Table for a gambling analogy. That way we could all chime in with, “Scott, craps again,” or, “Scott craps the bed, AGAIN,” or, “Tanner Scott craps out.” 
 

Just sayin’....

I was thinking gameshows and specifically Press Your Luck.

tenor.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2021 Minor League Depth Chart

2021 Prospect Power Rankings

2020 Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2020 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...