Jump to content
Tony-OH

2021 Minor League Depth Chart

Recommended Posts

Tony,  nice work.   A few things.   I think JC Escarra and Juan Escarra are the same player.  He have both listed at Bowie.   You have Graffanino listed twice on the Aberdeen bench.  Too many e's in Aberdeen.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wildcard said:

Tony,  nice work.   A few things.   I think JC Escarra and Juan Escarra are the same player.  He have both listed at Bowie.   You have Graffanino listed twice on the Aberdeen bench.  Too many e's in Aberdeen.

Thanks for the catches WC. I'll get those changed. I was going to update once the season got started with the actual rotations and such anyways, but appreciate the catches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, webbrick2010 said:

I though Grayson was an advanced college arm

Surprised he is starting at A+

He was drafted out of high school, has 1 full season in the pros ( not counting last year). 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, glenn__davis said:

He was drafted out of high school, has 1 full season in the pros ( not counting last year). 

Thanks, yes I looked it up, i must have had somebody else in mind

21 out of HS, A+ just where he belongs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated as of 13 May:

 

Moves:
OF - JC Encarnacion promoted to Aberdeen
OF- Mason Janvrin activated off IL at Delmarva
SP: Brenan Hanifee to 7-day IL at Bowie
RP: Reed Hayes to 7=-day IL at Bowie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Updated as of 13 May:

 

Moves:
OF - JC Encarnacion promoted to Frederick
OF- Mason Janvrin activated off IL at Delmarva
SP: Brannen Hanifee to 7-day IL at Bowie
RP: Reed Hayes to 7=-day IL at Bowie

Condolences to Encarnacion.  Best of luck in the MLB Draft League.  😂

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Aglets said:

Condolences to Encarnacion.  Best of luck in the MLB Draft League.  😂

Haha, damn.. First time I did that. It's going to take some time after so many years! 

 

He would do well in that league though! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2021 at 2:22 PM, webbrick2010 said:

Thanks, yes I looked it up, i must have had somebody else in mind

21 out of HS, A+ just where he belongs

Blame it on the Mandela effect. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated with recent promotions:

Grayson Rodriquez - SP, Joey Ortiz -SS, and Johnny Rizer-OF to Bowie
Jordan Westburg - SS/3B, JD Mundy-1B to Aberdeen
TT Bowens -1B to Delmarva

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Updated with recent promotions:

Grayson Rodriquez - SP, Joey Ortiz -SS, and Johnny Rizer-OF to Bowie
Jordan Westburg - SS/3B, JD Mundy-1B to Aberdeen
TT Bowens -1B to Delmarva

The link still shows the rosters as of May 17.   

Also, in addition to what you listed, Greg Cullen was promoted to Delmarva to replace Westburg.    Cullen is one of the players we received for Iglesias last winter.   
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frobby said:

The link still shows the rosters as of May 17.   

Also, in addition to what you listed, Greg Cullen was promoted to Delmarva to replace Westburg.    Cullen is one of the players we received for Iglesias last winter.   
 

 

Yeah, I'm just updating the thread for now. Need to remove the link, thanks. Cullen is updated in the depth chart though, just didn't mention him. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2021 Minor League Depth Chart

2021 Prospect Power Rankings

2020 Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2020 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...