SteveA

Tuesday June 15 in Cleveland: will the road losing streak ever end?

11 hours ago, KillerTofu said:

Man, couldn’t have said it any better myself. I’m a competitive person and it drives me insane in the membrane.

Missed the thread tonight. Watched Alton and Elizabeth livestream dinner at 7. They were on till 8:30. Had the game on on* mute in the background. By the time QQ was over the O's were sucking and I didn't see the point of contributing. 😛

But my work never ends it seems...

*Double Word Score!

11 hours ago, spiritof66 said:

It used to be that when a team played this kind of baseball the manager took the blame. Now, it seems, it's nobody's fault -- stuff just happens.

work, work, work work, work

12 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

I mean when you are in year three of "we aren't trying field a competitive team" it's going to have some consequences.

I would hope that the lure of future earnings would keep guys motivated but I guess it doesn't work that way for everyone.

Also, the ML team isn't "rebuilding" they know that the rebuild is almost entirely in the minors and that they will be gone by the time the team is good.

They are placeholders who know they are placeholders.

I don't think Mullins is a placeholder... It's still... He just made a bad throw. Doesn't have much of an arm, he GOT it there for once... Just MILES offline! 😛

He is what he is. :noidea:

5 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I don't think Mullins is a placeholder... It's still... He just made a bad throw. Doesn't have much of an arm, he GOT it there for once... Just MILES offline! 😛

He is what he is. :noidea:

Now Wynns could have done better catching it (the runner at 3B STOPPED! even with the offline throw), Harvey(?) could have done better job backing up. Wynns could have got out of the damn way so Harvey could throw straight to Mancini(?) covering home.

So many miscues. At least Mancini was above and beyond his duties...